• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Fun Toddler Activities

So true! You'd be surprised at how something as simple as a cardboard box and some chalk can keep them entertained for hours. They start coming up with the most creative scenarios too, it's adorable to witness their minds working! The other day my tot made a 'house' out of boxes and 'cooked' me dinner - it was so cute, she even tried to serve me imaginary soup with a toy spoon haha!
Aww that's such a sweet imagination at work right there! Toddler logic is something else - they come up with the most adorable ways of playing with everyday items. Cardboard boxes are treasure troves full of fun and creativity! It's these moments that make all the hard work of parenting so worthwhile.

So true! There's nothing more adorable than the way toddlers use their imagination. Box or no box, they seem to find a way to turn everyday objects into something fun and exciting! It's really heartwarming to witness their creative play develop too. They bring such an interesting perspective to life!

Totally agree! Their little minds are so fascinating - the other day my daughter turned a pile of wooden blocks into an entire town with stories and personalities for each one. It's amazing what they come up with and how long they can entertain themselves with their make-believe worlds!

Reactions: wisdom

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu