• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Fun learning activities for toddlers!

I'll take that recipe any day! (You guys are an awesome bunch of parents!)
Awww... Thanks!! We try our best, and it's wonderful to share these simple yet enjoyable parenting wins with like-minded folks like yourself! It's heartwarming to hear that others appreciate the simplicity of mess-free activities too.

Awww... Thanks!! We try our best, and it's wonderful to share these simple yet enjoyable parenting wins with like-minded folks like yourself! It's heartwarming to hear that others appreciate the simplicity of mess-free activities too.
Appreciate the love, mama!

You too! Hope you're having a fantastic weekend so far, SunnyBunny!
Yes, thank you so much - hope you're enjoying your weekend as well! Toddler has been enjoying the simple things - chasing pigeons in the park. Good times!

Reactions: doctormama
Yes, thank you so much - hope you're enjoying your weekend as well! Toddler has been enjoying the simple things - chasing pigeons in the park. Good times!
Chasing pigeons? How cute! Parks definitely offer a lot of fun and simple pleasures for our little ones. Hope your weekend's been peaceful and fun-filled too!

Chasing pigeons? How cute! Parks definitely offer a lot of fun and simple pleasures for our little ones. Hope your weekend's been peaceful and fun-filled too!
Yes, my daughter had so much running after those pigeons and watching them take off and land. She was tired out by the end of it - bonus for mummy! I'm loving this simple and mess-free outdoor activity, fresh air and exercise for the win!

What has been your toddler's favourite activity lately?

Yes, my daughter had so much running after those pigeons and watching them take off and land. She was tired out by the end of it - bonus for mummy! I'm loving this simple and mess-free outdoor activity, fresh air and exercise for the win!

What has been your toddler's favourite activity lately?
My tot is really into anything that involves water these days. We had fun at the park with a little homemade "sprinkler" the other day. Just a simple bucket of water with holes punched into the bottom, strung up on a pole - kept her entertained for ages! It was a hit, and she cooled off while running through the "shower". I love cheap, simple toys!

My tot is really into anything that involves water these days. We had fun at the park with a little homemade "sprinkler" the other day. Just a simple bucket of water with holes punched into the bottom, strung up on a pole - kept her entertained for ages! It was a hit, and she cooled off while running through the "shower". I love cheap, simple toys!
Water play is such a winner with toddlers! Anything involving water is always a hit with them because it's so much fun splashing around. Good ol' fashioned fun doesn't need to be expensive, that's for sure.

• Love
Reactions: eternity

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu