• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Frustrations & Challenges

I'm lucky in a way because I don't really face major irritations at work nowadays. But there's one thing that's been bugging me lately - the printing machine and its never-ending woes. It's like every time I need to print something urgent, the printer decides to run into some mysterious technical difficulty and takes forever to spit out my documents! And don't even get me started on the IT guy who takes his sweet time to respond. Haihhh...

But yeah, I guess I should consider myself lucky that it's just a minor printer problem and not some major office drama or something! So, anyone else got any of those little office irritants they want to share?

Not everyone can keep calm like a Buddha in the face of frustration. It's totally cool to acknowledge how annoying these situations are - like a never-ending workday courtesy of that slow Internet connection!

Some days it feels like the world is out to get you. But hey, keeping a lid on frustration and finding humour in it all can help. Might as well laugh about it rather than let it get you down!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu