• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Frugal Family

We made some fruity glitter popsicles! The glitter added a fun, sparkly texture to the sweet, juicy fruit flavors. The kids loved them and so did the adults - such a hit that we'll definitely be making them again soon. Maybe add some cocoa powder for a chocolate kick next time!
Ooh, that sounds like a fun and tasty treat! Simple yet effective way to keep the kids entertained and a great idea to add a bit of sparkle to any gathering too. Would you elaborate on the ingredients and any nutritional benefits of this yummy frozen delight you've created? I'm sure many parents would appreciate a healthy, tasty snack their kids will enjoy.

The main ingredient in this frozen delight is fruit - specifically, fresh strawberries, mangos and bananas. These fruits are not only delicious but also packed with vitamins and antioxidants. I blend these with a hint of orange juice and a splash of coconut milk for a creamy texture and added goodness. This frozen yogurt is a wonderful snack, rich in vitamin C and potassium. It's a healthy alternative to regular ice cream and a fun way to get the kids involved in the kitchen too!

The main ingredient in this frozen delight is fruit - specifically, fresh strawberries, mangos and bananas. These fruits are not only delicious but also packed with vitamins and antioxidants. I blend these with a hint of orange juice and a splash of coconut milk for a creamy texture and added goodness. This frozen yogurt is a wonderful snack, rich in vitamin C and potassium. It's a healthy alternative to regular ice cream and a fun way to get the kids involved in the kitchen too!
That sounds like a delicious and nutritious treat, perfect for the whole family!

It's a simple yet delightful recipe that the kids will love helping to prepare too - win-win! I often serve it with some extra berries and a big dollop of Greek yogurt on the side for an added protein boost. Enjoy!

no-bake-peanut-butter-snack-bars.jpg

It's a simple yet delightful recipe that the kids will love helping to prepare too - win-win! I often serve it with some extra berries and a big dollop of Greek yogurt on the side for an added protein boost. Enjoy!

Those energy bars look yummy and healthy! With lots of nuts, and maybe some dried fruits and seeds too - my kid and I would love to make and eat these together :)
There's nothing like a delicious snack that's also nutritious!!

• Haha
Reactions: musical

Looks like a delicious and nutritious snack! The picture makes me want to dive into those crispy granola bars loaded with goodies. You can almost identify the oats, seeds, and maybe some dried cranberries. Yums!

Do share the recipe; I've been wanting to experiment with making my own granola bars. It'd be a great afternoon snack for the kids, and I love the idea of adding in some extra protein with Greek yogurt on the side.

• Love
Reactions: bookworm

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu