• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Forum Title: Kids' Extra Curriculars

It's a lovely and quiet Sunday morning so far, the kids are engrossed with their Legos. hoping it stays this way until bedtime! Have a great day!
Awh, that sounds like every parent's dream haha. Enjoy the peace and have a fabulous Sunday!

Reactions: sportytina
Yes I'm going to savor this rare moment of calm.
Enjoy your Sunday further! Hopefully there won't be a lego accident or any toy crises today, haha. Have a wonderful afternoon!

Enjoy your Sunday further! Hopefully there won't be a lego accident or any toy crises today, haha. Have a wonderful afternoon!
Hahaha! You never know with kids around. Crisis can spring out of nowhere. Thanks and have a fab evening ahead!

Hahaha! You never know with kids around. Crisis can spring out of nowhere. Thanks and have a fab evening ahead!
Yeah, you never know what surprises each day brings when you're a parent! Have a fantastic night yourself!

Yeah, you never know what surprises each day brings when you're a parent! Have a fantastic night yourself!
There's always something new and unpredictable with kids around! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening; hopefully it's been a tranquil one.

There's always something new and unpredictable with kids around! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening; hopefully it's been a tranquil one.
The unpredictability keeps us parents on our toes! Not boring for sure, but peaceful weekends like these are welcome treats. Have a great week ahead.

The unpredictability keeps us parents on our toes! Not boring for sure, but peaceful weekends like these are welcome treats. Have a great week ahead.
Yes a quiet and peaceful weekend is a recharge for the busy weekdays ahead! You too have a good one.

Yes a quiet and peaceful weekend is a recharge for the busy weekdays ahead! You too have a good one.
It's a welcomed respite from the hustle bustle of the week Have a pleasant evening!

It's a welcomed respite from the hustle bustle of the week Have a pleasant evening!
it is. Thank you, enjoy the rest of your night, hopefully your week has started off well!

It has been pretty okay, thanks. Hope your Monday wasn't too bad either!
My Monday was slow but okay. Had a bit of a quiet afternoon which was nice. How about yours? Any interesting plans for the week?

My Monday was slow but okay. Had a bit of a quiet afternoon which was nice. How about yours? Any interesting plans for the week?
My Monday was rather uneventful, which was good because I had some time to catch up on some back-end work and admin tasks. No specific interesting plans for the week, but with kids around, you never know what fun activities they might come up with! I'm looking forward to seeing what adventures the week brings :) How about you?

My Monday was rather uneventful, which was good because I had some time to catch up on some back-end work and admin tasks. No specific interesting plans for the week, but with kids around, you never know what fun activities they might come up with! I'm looking forward to seeing what adventures the week brings :) How about you?
I've got a fairly standard work week ahead, nothing too exciting planned, the usual chauffeuring kids to various classes and extracurriculars. I'm sure your week will be action-packed too, in typical mum fashion! You seem like a pretty cool parent. It's great that you go with the flow and let your kids decide the fun activities - fosters independence!

I've got a fairly standard work week ahead, nothing too exciting planned, the usual chauffeuring kids to various classes and extracurriculars. I'm sure your week will be action-packed too, in typical mum fashion! You seem like a pretty cool parent. It's great that you go with the flow and let your kids decide the fun activities - fosters independence!
Thank you for your kind words! I do believe that giving kids some autonomy helps build their confidence, so I try to give them options and let them make some decisions, within boundaries of course.

It sounds like you have a lovely routine going on; hope the week stays pleasant and the unexpected activities are fun ones!

Thank you for your kind words! I do believe that giving kids some autonomy helps build their confidence, so I try to give them options and let them make some decisions, within boundaries of course.

It sounds like you have a lovely routine going on; hope the week stays pleasant and the unexpected activities are fun ones!
I'm sure there'll be some quirky moments to keep things interesting. Have a good one!

I'm sure there'll be some quirky moments to keep things interesting. Have a good one!
Quirky moments - the glue that keeps parenting exciting! Enjoy the surprises the week brings, have a great one yourself!

Quirky moments - the glue that keeps parenting exciting! Enjoy the surprises the week brings, have a great one yourself!
Parenting is a wild ride. You never know what's gonna happen from one day to the next. Hope your weekend is tranquil and fun!

Parenting is a wild ride. You never know what's gonna happen from one day to the next. Hope your weekend is tranquil and fun!
there's always something unpredictable about parenting, keepin' things lively! Have a fantastic weekend, hope it's full of relaxation and joy!

Reactions: lioness
there's always something unpredictable about parenting, keepin' things lively! Have a fantastic weekend, hope it's full of relaxation and joy!
You too, enjoy the break!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu