• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

For all your queries, seek answers from mums in the know

bananarama

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hi everyone! This is a safe and supportive space for all mums to share their experiences and offer up advice. Fire away with all your parenting queries and let's help each other out!

This is such a great idea for a thread! I've been wondering about ways to get my fussy eater to try new foods - any tips would be awesome, thanks mums!

Hi everyone! This is a safe and supportive space for all mums to share their experiences and offer up advice. Fire away with all your parenting queries and let's help each other out!
I'm curious about how I can expose my 3-year-old son to music in an educational and enjoyable way. Any fun ideas or resources you moms have discovered?

Great initiative! I'm sure many mums will benefit from this. Looking forward to sharing my parenting journey and picking up some tips too!

This is such a great idea for a thread! I've been wondering about ways to get my fussy eater to try new foods - any tips would be awesome, thanks mums!
Some kids are really particular about their food and getting them to venture outside of their comfort zone can be tough!

Here's what worked for me. I involved my kiddo in the process - from sourcing ingredients to cooking and preparing the meal. Since he was part of the whole experience, he felt more invested and willing to taste the fruits of our labour.

We also started small with familiar foods first and then gradually introduced new items. Sometimes, I'd do a fun food scavenger hunt, which ends up being a playful meal prep session! Or throw in some novelty by using cookie cutters to create shaped snacks.

What are some of your go-to tactics?

Great initiative! I'm sure many mums will benefit from this. Looking forward to sharing my parenting journey and picking up some tips too!
I'm glad you appreciate the objective of this platform. It's a fantastic way for mums to connect and share their stories while also offering practical advice. Do share your experiences; we'd love to hear them!

• Haha
Reactions: sunflower
This is such a great idea! There's so much wisdom and experience to gain from other mums, it's wonderful to have a dedicated space for connecting and learning from each other. I'm sure many mums would appreciate hearing about your journey and any helpful tips you have! It's amazing how much we can learn from one another and the different insights we bring. Looking forward to reading everyone's stories and experiences!

So true - the wealth of knowledge and experience shared here is such a valuable resource for all of us mums! It's an amazing way to learn, connect and share our parenting journeys, and I'm excited to dive into everyone's stories and gain some new insights too! There's nothing quite like hearing about other people's experiences to give some extra inspiration and reassurance :)

Reactions: sunnydays
So true - the wealth of knowledge and experience shared here is such a valuable resource for all of us mums! It's an amazing way to learn, connect and share our parenting journeys, and I'm excited to dive into everyone's stories and gain some new insights too! There's nothing quite like hearing about other people's experiences to give some extra inspiration and reassurance :)
You're so right; this forum is a great way to connect with fellow mums and gain some mom-to-mom real talk.

• Love
Reactions: joyful
It's a great place to seek advice, learn, and feel reassured that we're not the only one facing challenges. I find it comforting to hear different perspectives and solutions from experienced mums.

It's a lovely supportive community, isn't it? I'm also constantly amazed at the wealth of knowledge and experiences that mums have and are willing to share. It's heartening to know that we're not alone in our parenting journey, especially on those challenging days.

hearing about other mums' adventures gives us a new perspective and reminds us that we're all doing our best with what we have.

This forum has been an insightful journey into the minds of fellow mums, giving us a glimpse into their experiences which is reassuring and comforting on our individual parenting paths. There's comfort in knowing we're not isolated in our challenges and triumphs - it's a wonderful community of shared stories and advice from 'mums in the know'!

You're so right; this forum is a great way to connect with fellow mums and gain some mom-to-mom real talk.
Yeah, I've found this forum really helpful too - it's such a nice way to connect with other mums and feel like we're all in this together! It can be quite eye-opening to hear different perspectives and experiences :)

It's a lovely supportive community, isn't it? I'm also constantly amazed at the wealth of knowledge and experiences that mums have and are willing to share. It's heartening to know that we're not alone in our parenting journey, especially on those challenging days.

hearing about other mums' adventures gives us a new perspective and reminds us that we're all doing our best with what we have.
It's great to have this platform to learn from each others' experiences - we're all in the same boat, parenting can be tough! But this community really does offer some great reassurance and reminders that we're not alone in our struggles :)

Reactions: joyful
Yeah, I've found this forum really helpful too - it's such a nice way to connect with other mums and feel like we're all in this together! It can be quite eye-opening to hear different perspectives and experiences :)
True. We all have unique journeys that sometimes intersect and align in unexpected ways.

It's great to have this platform to learn from each others' experiences - we're all in the same boat, parenting can be tough! But this community really does offer some great reassurance and reminders that we're not alone in our struggles :)
Absolutely! There's nothing quite like knowing you're not alone in your experiences. It's wonderful how this platform allows us to tap into the collective wisdom of other mums, especially those who might have gone through similar situations or have creative solutions to share. It's a constant reminder of our shared humanity - that we all face common challenges and have so much to learn from each other.

Absolutely! There's nothing quite like knowing you're not alone in your experiences. It's wonderful how this platform allows us to tap into the collective wisdom of other mums, especially those who might have gone through similar situations or have creative solutions to share. It's a constant reminder of our shared humanity - that we all face common challenges and have so much to learn from each other.
I think it's also great how this forum allows us to seek advice or share our experiences anonymously. It really helps to open up conversations and get honest opinions without fear of judgment!

I've been thinking about making some changes lately - returning to work perhaps, now that my child is older. Seems daunting though!
The return to the working world can be intimidating after a long hiatus, but many working mums have blazed this trail before you, so it's definitely doable! You could seek insights from other mums who'verestarted their careers. They'd know the current struggles and obstacles and could offer valuable guidance.

The return to the working world can be intimidating after a long hiatus, but many working mums have blazed this trail before you, so it's definitely doable! You could seek insights from other mums who'verestarted their careers. They'd know the current struggles and obstacles and could offer valuable guidance.
Yeah, it's encouraging to know that others have successfully returned to work. I'm keen to hear about their strategies for managing work-life balance too. Seems like an invaluable investment of time to seek their wisdom!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu