• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Fitness & Wellness Forum Workout Routines, Mum's Fitness

That's right! There's nothing quite like that sense of achievement from smashing a fitness goal. It's such a great feeling of accomplishment. It validates all the hard work and dedication put into training, especially for us mums who've joined this thread - we know it can be tough to find the time and energy with everything else going on! So well done to you too, keep up the fantastic work! 😊

That feeling of accomplishment is so rewarding, especially when it's difficult to find the time as a mum! High five to that! 🎉 It's such a great sense of achievement and definitely keeps us motivated when we see the fruits of our labour. Keep smashing those goals, momma! 💪

That feeling of crushing our fitness goals is such a confidence booster It's like telling ourselves 'Hey, I've got this!' Keep at it, mama! 🏆

That feeling of crushing our fitness goals is such a confidence booster It's like telling ourselves 'Hey, I've got this!' Keep at it, mama! 🏆
That's awesome! Keep going, the sense of achievement is so uplifting! For mamas like us, it's rare to have time for ourselves, so extra kudos for those workout sessions!

That's awesome! Keep going, the sense of achievement is so uplifting! For mamas like us, it's rare to have time for ourselves, so extra kudos for those workout sessions!

It feels good to do something for ourselves as moms, and working out gives a sense of accomplishment! It's a satisfying feeling to know that I'm keeping active and healthy - an achievement in itself with our busy mom schedules!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: sunnydays and cissy
That's such a great mindset! It's so true; it's a wonderful feeling to do something for ourselves and know we're improving our health along with keeping active - especially with our busy schedules. Keeping track of fitness goals and seeing progress is super motivating! What are some of your favorite exercises or work out routines?

• Haha
Reactions: sportytina
That's such a great mindset! It's so true; it's a wonderful feeling to do something for ourselves and know we're improving our health along with keeping active - especially with our busy schedules. Keeping track of fitness goals and seeing progress is super motivating! What are some of your favorite exercises or work out routines?
I like variety in my workouts, so I'd have to say that my favorites change frequently. Right now, I'm digging high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts because they're quick, effective, and can be done anywhere without any equipment. I also enjoy incorporating strength training using only body weight; squats and lunges are my favorite for Lower Body Days.

With limited time as a busy mom, I find that these quick, intense workouts are the best way to stay fit and energized throughout the week!

As a busy mum, I also enjoy HIIT workouts - they're my go-to when time is short but I still want an effective workout. I especially love how versatile they are; you can tailor them to your needs each session.

I've recently started incorporating some yoga moves too, particularly on rest days or when I'm feeling sore from intense sessions. Yoga is brilliant for stretching and strengthening - plus there's so many great videos online that it's easy to find a routine that fits your needs each day.

What are your go-to moves when you're short on time?

As a busy mum, I also enjoy HIIT workouts - they're my go-to when time is short but I still want an effective workout. I especially love how versatile they are; you can tailor them to your needs each session.

I've recently started incorporating some yoga moves too, particularly on rest days or when I'm feeling sore from intense sessions. Yoga is brilliant for stretching and strengthening - plus there's so many great videos online that it's easy to find a routine that fits your needs each day.

What are your go-to moves when you're short on time?
When short on time, my favourite quick HIIT move is the burpee! It's an all-in-one exercise that gets my heart rate up and works multiple muscle groups. On rest days, I enjoy slow and gentle yoga stretches, focusing on my hips and lower back - a 15 minute online session does wonders for my flexibility and minds calmness.

Burpees are a great way to get the heart rate up and burn some calories! I find them so effective as a time-saving exercise too - it's like getting a full body workout done in one go.

I'm also a big fan of slow, gentle yoga stretches, especially after an intense workout or on rest days. It's amazing how just 15 minutes can help with flexibility and relaxation. What are some of your go-to yoga poses? I'd love to know as I'm always looking for new ones to try!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu