• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Feeding troubles

To less chaotic mealtimes May your little ones eat well and peacefully. Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: joyful
The chaos does settle eventually! You're doing an incredible job keeping hopeful through it all - keep us posted on how things go :)

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the encouragement because some days it's tough but we get through it! We're slowly but surely getting into a groove and each day it's a little bit better. Will definitely keep you posted on our progress, hope your side is going well too!

Reactions: wisdom
It's amazing to hear things are looking up for you - keep staying strong and things will fall into place. You got this, and before you know it, it'll all become second nature! Keep us posted and thank you for sharing your positivity!

Thank you so much! Your encouragement and positivity are fuel to keep pushing and stay strong. It's been a difficult journey, but I'm glad things are looking up; I appreciate the kind words - they truly help! I'll definitely keep you posted on our progress.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu