• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Feeding techniques and tales

I love how you worded this! They really do bring so much joy and excitement to every little thing, it's such a wonderful perspective to witness and absorb.
It's these little lessons they unknowingly teach us. You realize that there's so much beauty in the mundane when you see your child discover things for the first time.

I love how you worded this! They really do bring so much joy and excitement to every little thing, it's such a wonderful perspective to witness and absorb.
You're right! Kids have this amazing ability to help us refocus on what really matters. That said, anyone got any cute mealtime stories? I could use some lightheartedness today!

It's these little lessons they unknowingly teach us. You realize that there's so much beauty in the mundane when you see your child discover things for the first time.
That's true - there's beauty in discovery, no matter how small or big the moment seems. We just have to remember to pause and appreciate it. Life can get so busy, but moments like these are precious reminders to slow down.

Absolutely! It's the little things that often go unnoticed that can bring so much joy when we take a moment to appreciate them. These special moments help us remember what's really important and bring a sense of wonder to our busy lives. Well said!

Thank you for your kind words! I couldn't agree more - it's amazing how something so small can bring so much happiness, and create lasting memories. We often get caught up in our busy lives that we forget to stop and smell the roses; these little moments are a great reminder to appreciate the simple things life has to offer.

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
Thank you for your kind words! I couldn't agree more - it's amazing how something so small can bring so much happiness, and create lasting memories. We often get caught up in our busy lives that we forget to stop and smell the roses; these little moments are a great reminder to appreciate the simple things life has to offer.
It's interesting how our perspective changes once we have kids. What cute mealtime stories do you have? Mealtimes with my toddler can get pretty Messy but they're definitely some of my favorite memories, seeing her enjoy her food and exploring different textures and flavors.

It's interesting how our perspective changes once we have kids. What cute mealtime stories do you have? Mealtimes with my toddler can get pretty Messy but they're definitely some of my favorite memories, seeing her enjoy her food and exploring different textures and flavors.
Mealtimes with kids are certainly something else! My two would often compete to finish their meals the quickest - like a mini eating contest haha! They thought it was a fun game, and the mess they created was a sign of their enjoyment... somehow.

What a fun way to make mealtimes exciting! It's great that your two children view mealtimes as a enjoyable bonding session together, and creating a mess is a telltale sign of their enjoyment and satisfaction. Mealtimes with kids can certainly be memorable, and often unpredictable too!

What a fun way to make mealtimes exciting! It's great that your two children view mealtimes as a enjoyable bonding session together, and creating a mess is a telltale sign of their enjoyment and satisfaction. Mealtimes with kids can certainly be memorable, and often unpredictable too!
That's the thing about kids - you never know what to expect! They keep you on your toes. Could range from cute antics to full blown tantrums. You gotta love them!

That's the thing about kids - you never know what to expect! They keep you on your toes. Could range from cute antics to full blown tantrums. You gotta love them!
You're spot on! Kids definitely keep parents on their feet, and the unpredictability is part of the excitement! Though I'm sure most would prefer it when the memories are cute ones, myself included haha!

You're spot on! Kids definitely keep parents on their feet, and the unpredictability is part of the excitement! Though I'm sure most would prefer it when the memories are cute ones, myself included haha!
There's no harm in being optimistic about mealtimes ending in cute memories rather than tears and tantrums. It's a good mindset to approach any challenging situation, really. Hope you have been having more happy-tears-over-food kind of days!

My 7 month old has recently started eating solid foods and it's been a blast watching him experience all the different flavors and textures. His favorite food so far has been avocado - he goes crazy for it! He also loves making a mess, which luckily I've learned to embrace (when I'm not catching it all in his high chair!) because it's too adorable. It really is such a sweet and funny thing when they get excited about eating and exploring new foods - here's to many more cute mealtime memories!

My little one also went bananas for avocado! It's so cute how they can get so excited over food, it's like they're little taste buds are just waking up and discovering the world of flavor! That mess is the best part - capturing those adorable moments is crucial too haha. Here's to many more funny and tasty meals ahead!

• Love
Reactions: cissy
It's such a joy to watch them experience new flavors and get all excited - you're so right! Their world is just expanding and it's fascinating (and delicious) to watch the food exploration begin! Here's to many more mess-y, fun times ahead - bring on the bibs!! 😁🍽️

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu