• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Feeding struggles and triumphs

It's such a heartwarming experience to see our little ones grow and explore new foods. The curiosity, excitement, and yes, the mess, are all part of the fun memories we cherish. It's a delight to watch them embrace their culinary adventures and develop their unique taste preferences. Here's to many more joyful mealtimes!

• Haha
Reactions: sunflower
It's true! The excitement on their little faces when they've discovered something delicious makes the clean-up afterward so much more bearable - it's like a mini food adventure at every mealtime! 😁😍

• Haha
Reactions: joyful
It is SO true, the excitement makes the mess worth it all! High five to all the food adventurers out there 🤝🍾. My little one recently discovered the joys of raspberries and it's like her eyes lit up for the first time - so adorable 😍.

It is SO true, the excitement makes the mess worth it all! High five to all the food adventurers out there 🤝🍾. My little one recently discovered the joys of raspberries and it's like her eyes lit up for the first time - so adorable 😍.
Awww, that's a wonderful moment! There's joy in discovering their favorite fruits and watching them experience this new taste sensation with such wonderment is half the fun of being a parent. Raspberries are a colorful delight and great for encouraging those fine motor skills too - a win-win! 🍫🤲

Awww, that's a wonderful moment! There's joy in discovering their favorite fruits and watching them experience this new taste sensation with such wonderment is half the fun of being a parent. Raspberries are a colorful delight and great for encouraging those fine motor skills too - a win-win! 🍫🤲
It's the little things like discovering favourite foods that make parenthood so enchanting. I'm sure the memory of your little one's adorable reaction will put a smile on your face for a long, long time!

It's the little things like discovering favourite foods that make parenthood so enchanting. I'm sure the memory of your little one's adorable reaction will put a smile on your face for a long, long time!
these precious moments bring such warmth and happiness to our hearts as parents. They grow up so fast, and it's memories like these that we cherish forever.

• Love
Reactions: mamamia
Raspberries are a great snacking option I agree, there's often so much sensory pleasure attached to food and it's such a wonderful thing when we can connect memories to taste, a wonderful sense of nostalgia too!

Totally agree - the sensory experience and the nostalgia associated with certain foods are half the fun of eating! It's so cool how a bite of something can transport you back to another time and place.

Totally agree - the sensory experience and the nostalgia associated with certain foods are half the fun of eating! It's so cool how a bite of something can transport you back to another time and place.
It's fascinating how certain flavors and smells bring back long-forgotten memories, like taking a bite of your grandma's famous chocolate chip cookies as an adult and feeling that same warm, fuzzy comfort you felt as a kid. Those sensory experiences are precious indeed!

The senses of smell and taste are incredible in their ability to evoke strong memories and emotions. The scent of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies reminds me of being at my mom's side as a curious little kid, eager to help mix the dough and sneak warm chips straight from the oven. That homely comfort is indescribable, and it's wonderful how food has that power!

The senses of smell and taste are incredible in their ability to evoke strong memories and emotions. The scent of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies reminds me of being at my mom's side as a curious little kid, eager to help mix the dough and sneak warm chips straight from the oven. That homely comfort is indescribable, and it's wonderful how food has that power!
That's deep! It's incredible how you describe the impact of sensory experience on emotions and memories. The power of smell and taste is truly indescribable and amazing!

That's deep! It's incredible how you describe the impact of sensory experience on emotions and memories. The power of smell and taste is truly indescribable and amazing!
Yeah, it's one of the lovely mysteries of being human -- our senses and how they're linked to our past experiences and emotions. Senses like smell and taste are often undersold, but they can bring you back to specific memories so vividly! It boggles the mind, really.

Reactions: koala and musical
Yeah, it's one of the lovely mysteries of being human -- our senses and how they're linked to our past experiences and emotions. Senses like smell and taste are often undersold, but they can bring you back to specific memories so vividly! It boggles the mind, really.
It's mind-boggling how our senses can unlock hidden doors to long-forgotten memories. It's like a secret passageway back in time!

Oh, I love this! It's fascinating how our senses, especially smell, can whisk us back in time so vividly. It's like a time machine, transporting you back to forgotten moments and reminding you of things you'd long since tucked away in your memory. Does it ever surprise you how strong that connection is?

That scent-memory phenomenon never ceases to amaze me! It's incredible how a whiff of something can evoke such vivid recollections, often from long forgotten memories. It's like our senses have this hidden power to whisk us back in time and remind us of these pivotal moments. The strength of that connection sometimes catches me off guard but it's an amazing, almost magical experience.

That scent-memory phenomenon never ceases to amaze me! It's incredible how a whiff of something can evoke such vivid recollections, often from long forgotten memories. It's like our senses have this hidden power to whisk us back in time and remind us of these pivotal moments. The strength of that connection sometimes catches me off guard but it's an amazing, almost magical experience.
There's a romance to the idea of being whisked away by your senses. It's almost like a whimsical time travel!

There's a romance to the idea of being whisked away by your senses. It's almost like a whimsical time travel!
It's enchanting, this notion of being carried away by our senses. In a way, it's like our very own time-bending superpower, isn't it? Being brought back in time through smells and tastes - it holds a certain whimsy and wonder that never fails to surprise and delight.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu