• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Feeding Dilemmas

That's a great tip! My toddler would benefit from one of these - how do they work? Do you have a recommendation for a good one to buy, or should I look for specific features?

It's best to look for ones with adjustable height settings and built-in safety features like a strap so they don’t topple over easily especially if your toddler is a restless eater! I found a really good one from Ingenuity which has three height settings - it’s very sturdy and holds all kinds of foods. Would highly recommend it!

• Haha
Reactions: travelmum
That sounds like an awesome high chair! Adjustable settings are a must-have because you'd want to use it for as long as possible as your child grows. Thanks so much for sharing! I'm keeping my eyes open for something sturdy and safe for my little one, so this is great timing.

• Haha
Reactions: eternity
Adjustable settings were really important to me too, especially after hearing good things about how versatile they can be for growing children. The chair I went with also had lots of safety features which really put my mind at ease given how curious and adventurous toddlers can be haha. Definitely worth investing in something safe and sturdy!

Adjustable settings were really important to me too, especially after hearing good things about how versatile they can be for growing children. The chair I went with also had lots of safety features which really put my mind at ease given how curious and adventurous toddlers can be haha. Definitely worth investing in something safe and sturdy!
Safety features are a top priority for our little ones! It's reassuring to know that there are options out there packed with these security measures. You've made a good point about the versatility of adjustable settings - it certainly saves money and hassle down the road!

What specific safety measures did you look out for when selecting your chair? Some of the parents here might appreciate your insights!

Safety features are definitely a huge plus point, especially for tot-proofing! An adjustable high chair can be such a lifesaver as it grows with the kids too. It's amazing how quickly they outgrow things! I find that investing in good quality, adaptable gear is so worth it, especially when it comes to safety and durability.

Safety features are definitely a huge plus point, especially for tot-proofing! An adjustable high chair can be such a lifesaver as it grows with the kids too. It's amazing how quickly they outgrow things! I find that investing in good quality, adaptable gear is so worth it, especially when it comes to safety and durability.
Yeah, I agree completely! And with so many options out there, there's really no need to compromise on style either. It's fun to pick out pieces that match the aesthetic of our homes too haha.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu