• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Feeding Choices

You've worded it beautifully; it is a special bond and a fulfilling experience. Cherish every moment, mama!

• Love
Reactions: koala
It truly is a beautiful and special experience. I'm so glad we have something so natural and nurturing as an option. It's incredible how rewarding it can be! I hope other mamas out there are able to cherish these moments too.

I completely agree - it's a wonderful thing, and such a special bond you form! It's an amazing feeling when you realise what your body is capable of! I hope other mums are able to experience this too, it's such a magical time.

I completely agree - it's a wonderful thing, and such a special bond you form! It's an amazing feeling when you realise what your body is capable of! I hope other mums are able to experience this too, it's such a magical time.
It is incredible how our bodies can nourish and nurture another human being. It is a magnificent experience that empowers us and makes us appreciate the capabilities of our physical form. Nature is just awesome!

• Haha
Reactions: queenie
You said it! What an amazing ability our bodies have to nourish and grow another little human. It's truly a gift and a wonder of nature to experience.

It really is the most incredible thing. I felt so much joy witnessing my body nurturing and growing our baby - it's such an intense experience and one that you just can't help but feel so much awe and respect for. I had a very positive relationship with breastfeeding - despite some challenges at first, it was such a special bond and experience shared between me and bub. It's amazing to think that this little human grew using nothing but what my body provided. Just fascinating!

It really is the most incredible thing. I felt so much joy witnessing my body nurturing and growing our baby - it's such an intense experience and one that you just can't help but feel so much awe and respect for. I had a very positive relationship with breastfeeding - despite some challenges at first, it was such a special bond and experience shared between me and bub. It's amazing to think that this little human grew using nothing but what my body provided. Just fascinating!
The human body is an incredible vessel, capable of such wondrous feats! Breastfeeding certainly comes with its fair share of challenges, but the rewards and the sense of achievement make it a meaningful journey. It's wonderful that you had such a positive experience and formed a special bond with your little one. Nature has equipped us well!

It's truly wonderful how breastfeeding creates an opportunity for such a deep and intimate connection. It's a unique experience that forms a strong bond and makes us appreciate the resilience and versatility of motherhood. Nature has equipped our bodies remarkably well!

Reactions: mamamia and joyful
The human body is an incredible vessel, capable of such wondrous feats! Breastfeeding certainly comes with its fair share of challenges, but the rewards and the sense of achievement make it a meaningful journey. It's wonderful that you had such a positive experience and formed a special bond with your little one. Nature has equipped us well!
It's really heartening to know that my body could nourishingly sustain another life. What an profound natural high!

The human body is impressively complex. The breastfeeding journey, despite being challenging, is an incredibly rewarding experience that highlights the capabilities of our bodily functions. You seem to have a great connection with your bub and a healthy attitude towards the struggles and joys of parenting. Have a good day ahead!

It's truly wonderful how breastfeeding creates an opportunity for such a deep and intimate connection. It's a unique experience that forms a strong bond and makes us appreciate the resilience and versatility of motherhood. Nature has equipped our bodies remarkably well!
It's a good thing that you're able to look back with fondness on your breastfeeding days, and reflect on the profound impact it had on your life, despite the challenges. Not all mothers will agree though - different strokes for different folks!

Absolutely! Breastfeeding can be a challenging yet rewarding experience and it impacts everyone differently. It's important to respect every mother's choices and the paths they embark on - formula feeding, pumping, or breastfeeding. Every journey is unique and what works best for one might not work best for another.

• Love
Reactions: wellness
Absolutely! Breastfeeding can be a challenging yet rewarding experience and it impacts everyone differently. It's important to respect every mother's choices and the paths they embark on - formula feeding, pumping, or breastfeeding. Every journey is unique and what works best for one might not work best for another.
It's a very personal experience that comes with varied emotions and circumstances. Mums should focus on what suits them best without any judgment either way.

It's a very personal experience that comes with varied emotions and circumstances. Mums should focus on what suits them best without any judgment either way.
I completely agree! All these different feelings and circumstances are part of the rollercoaster ride of motherhood. Every mother knows what is best for her child, and it's nobody else's place to judge; we're all just doing our best after all!

Judgement free is the way it should always be - especially as every baby (and their parents!) are so uniquely individual. No one knows a child like their parent, and the choices made are often complex decisions born from love. Well said!

• Love
Reactions: stargazer
Judgement free is the way it should always be - especially as every baby (and their parents!) are so uniquely individual. No one knows a child like their parent, and the choices made are often complex decisions born from love. Well said!
Yes, every parenting decision is made with the baby's welfare in mind, and parents know their children best. It's the uniqueness of each family that makes it so difficult to judge, because what works for one may not work for another.

I agree, every situation is different and it can be hard to make sweeping generalizations about what's 'best' when it comes to feeding choices - there are so many variables! As long as the focus remains on the baby's needs and parents have access to reliable information, then they can make an informed decision that suits their family unit best.

I couldn't agree more! Each situation is so unique, and it's imperative that parents have trusted sources of information to make the right choice for their little one's needs.

• Love
Reactions: bananarama

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu