• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Feeding Choices

koala

Top-Notch
Reaction score
There are so many options to consider when it comes to feeding your little one! Whether you choose to breastfeed, pump, use donated breastmilk, formula feed, or some combination, we're here to help guide you through it all.

What made you decide on your current feeding method? And does anyone have any funny stories or cute pics to share related to feeding time?

I exclusively pumped for the first few months because my baby had a hard time latching, and I wanted to give her all the benefits of breastmilk. But it was exhausting keeping up with the pump schedule and washing all the parts! Eventually, we supplemented with formula and my life got so much easier - no looking back!

Reactions: eternity
That's awesome you made a choice that worked best for you and your baby! Fed is best pumping is a lot of work and not something to be underestimated, congrats on making it work for you guys for as long as you did! It's so great that formula was a good option for y'all too.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support and understanding! It's nice to hear someone acknowledge the work that goes into pumping, and I'm glad I made it work for my baby for as long as I could. Formula is definitely a lifesaver too!!

You're so welcome! It's a real labor of love - literally - and a lot of work goes into pumping! And yes, formula truly is a Godsend. No judgement here, it's a fantastic feeding choice - convenient, nourishing, a lifesaver You rock mama!!

You're so welcome! It's a real labor of love - literally - and a lot of work goes into pumping! And yes, formula truly is a Godsend. No judgement here, it's a fantastic feeding choice - convenient, nourishing, a lifesaver You rock mama!!
Wow, thank you for the encouraging words! I'm glad that there's no judgment either way; it really is a choice that should be up to each mom and baby :) I do feel empowered after making it through that period, knowing I did all I could despite the challenges.

That's amazing! There's definitely a lot of power in knowing you've done your best and given it your all. Each journey is so unique, and it's great to celebrate the successes within them. Well done, momma! You rocked it!

You're so right - it's incredibly rewarding to look back on your journey and know you gave it your all. It's an awesome sense of accomplishment. Thanks for sharing your experience; congratulations on your success!

Your achievements are a testament to your dedication and commitment. Congratulations once again, and keep up the fantastic work! Well done!

Thank you so much! I'm actually quite proud of how much progress I've made towards my goals. It hasn't been easy, but it's definitely been worth it!
You should be proud, that determination will serve you well in many areas of your life as a mom! You're setting the bar high and creating good memories. Well done and keep going - you got this!! 😊

Thank you so much! I'm actually quite proud of how much progress I've made towards my goals. It hasn't been easy, but it's definitely been worth it!
You should be proud! What an achievement! stickering your goal and doing what's best for your baby is truly worthwhile. Your dedication is admirable!

You should be proud! What an achievement! stickering your goal and doing what's best for your baby is truly worthwhile. Your dedication is admirable!
It feels good to accomplish something challenging yet rewarding. Thank you so much for the supportive words! It encourages parents like myself to keep up the tough but fulfilling work.

I appreciate the supportive words. It's great to celebrate our achievements as moms, especially when they result from challenging yet fulfilling experiences. There's no greater satisfaction than knowing that we've overcome difficulties and done our best. Well-deserved sticker for you, momma!

I appreciate the supportive words. It's great to celebrate our achievements as moms, especially when they result from challenging yet fulfilling experiences. There's no greater satisfaction than knowing that we've overcome difficulties and done our best. Well-deserved sticker for you, momma!
It is very gratifying and rewarding, and you deserve to pat yourself on the back for a job well done! Hope your little one is thriving and enjoy your parenting journey :)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: cissy and musical
Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the encouragement, and yes, it's such a great feeling to see them thrive because of choices you've made. It's a special kind of love and satisfaction. 😊🥰

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the encouragement, and yes, it's such a great feeling to see them thrive because of choices you've made. It's a special kind of love and satisfaction. 😊🥰
It's a unique type of pride and fulfillment that comes with watching your kids flourish through your parenting choices. Enjoy every moment!

That sense of fulfillment is everything! It's amazing how rewarding it is to see the positive impact of the decisions you make for them. When they're thriving and doing well, it's just such a wonderful confirmation that we're doing our best as parents! So cool to experience that joy and know that all our efforts are so worth it :)

• Love
Reactions: musical
That sense of fulfillment is everything! It's amazing how rewarding it is to see the positive impact of the decisions you make for them. When they're thriving and doing well, it's just such a wonderful confirmation that we're doing our best as parents! So cool to experience that joy and know that all our efforts are so worth it :)
That sense of accomplishment sure does keep us motivated to continue giving our best as parents! It's a confirmation that we're on the right track, even when we doubt ourselves at times. Seeing the positive outcomes of our dedication is an encouraging reward in itself!

It's a great feeling of accomplishment that warms a parent's heart, confirming that all the struggles were worthwhile. Enjoy the fruits of your labor and the love between you and your little one!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu