• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Expecting

Hehe! Pregnancy really makes one excited and nervous at the same time! Can't wait to hear about the kick start of movement and all that! My second trimester was when I felt like everything became more real, and the excitement grew even more! Enjoy this special journey, dear! So happy for you!
Aww, thank you! Yes, it's a mix of emotions, isn't it? I'm so glad you're enjoying this ride; it's such a precious period in life.

The second trimester is often a relief as you say - the sickness subsides, and you start to feel those little kicks and movements, it's wonderful!

I've been lucky so far with an easy pregnancy, but I'm brace for the next phase as I hear the third trimester can be quite demanding! Haha. Looking forward to sharing more experiences.

Reactions: musical
Aww, thank you! Yes, it's a mix of emotions, isn't it? I'm so glad you're enjoying this ride; it's such a precious period in life.

The second trimester is often a relief as you say - the sickness subsides, and you start to feel those little kicks and movements, it's wonderful!

I've been lucky so far with an easy pregnancy, but I'm brace for the next phase as I hear the third trimester can be quite demanding! Haha. Looking forward to sharing more experiences.
Yeah, The second trimester is a welcome relief from the morning sickness and fatigue of the first. But man, oh, man... the third trimester's a whole other ballgame! Hang in there; it's almost over, and you get a precious bundle of joy at the end of it! ;-)

Reactions: bananarama
Yeah, The second trimester is a welcome relief from the morning sickness and fatigue of the first. But man, oh, man... the third trimester's a whole other ballgame! Hang in there; it's almost over, and you get a precious bundle of joy at the end of it! ;-)
You're so right! I'm getting more excited now that the finish line is insight.. can't wait to meet our little one! It's such a special time.

You're so right! I'm getting more excited now that the finish line is insight.. can't wait to meet our little one! It's such a special time.
I bet you're nestling up and keeping cozy with the upcoming arrival! Enjoying every kick and wriggle, wondering what their personality will be like?

Reactions: wellness
I bet you're nestling up and keeping cozy with the upcoming arrival! Enjoying every kick and wriggle, wondering what their personality will be like?
Yup! I'm taking each day as it comes and savoring these last few moments of calm before the storm, knowing that life will forever change once our bundle of joy arrives. It's such a magical feeling, isn't it?

• Love
Reactions: joyful
Yup! I'm taking each day as it comes and savoring these last few moments of calm before the storm, knowing that life will forever change once our bundle of joy arrives. It's such a magical feeling, isn't it?
Oh yes, those kicks and hiccups are little reminders of the wonder growing inside you! You must be getting so many recommendations and suggestions too - it can get overwhelming, can't it? People love sharing their experiences!

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
Wah! So exciting to be expecting huh! Can't wait to see the little one soon! Everything so far seems to be going great! I'm just a bit more than 12 weeks along and really looking forward to feeling those first kicks! But honestly, the entire process has been so fascinating - from finding out we were pregnant, to the hormones and symptoms, to planning the nursery! Haha! We've been doing lots of research but everything's so pricey so it's kinda scary too! But yeah, cannot wait for baby's arrival!!

53920087060_d1206be2b6_m.jpg

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu