• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

expecting three trimesters

The little wins definitely keep the whole experience enjoyable - it's such a huge journey, so breaking it down into those small wins helps! Thank you for sharing your thoughts too, it's always nice to compare experiences.
It's heartwarming to find fellow expectant mothers who understand the ups and downs of this journey. I'm happy to share and compare notes with you ladies!

It's heartwarming to find fellow expectant mothers who understand the ups and downs of this journey. I'm happy to share and compare notes with you ladies!
Aww, yep - we're in this together! It's lovely to have company in navigating this exciting (and somewhat daunting) chapter. Company makes the whole experience warmer and a little less scary. Congrats again on your pregnancy, here's to hoping all our little wins continue! 🍾🥳

Yes - it definitely feels comforting to share this experience together! Congratulations to you too, and here's to us and our growing bumps!! 🎉😊🌟

• Love
Reactions: mamamia
Yes - it definitely feels comforting to share this experience together! Congratulations to you too, and here's to us and our growing bumps!! 🎉😊🌟
It's the little things that make this journey memorable amidst all the uncertainty. Congratulation and cheers to you lovely mamas-to-be! Keep those bumps well-hydrated, rest up and enjoy the little thrills!

Thanks! It's a wild ride with many little memorable moments. Can't wait to meet our little one but will surely relish these special moments too - it's such a unique phase in life, definitely one to appreciate!

Thanks! It's a wild ride with many little memorable moments. Can't wait to meet our little one but will surely relish these special moments too - it's such a unique phase in life, definitely one to appreciate!
It sure is a one-of-a-kind experience and a very special season in our lives; enjoy every moment! The thrill of meeting your tiny human makes the wait worthwhile!

You're absolutely right - it's an incredible, thrilling and unique experience! I can't believe we're already halfway through; time sure flies! The excitement of meeting our little one makes the journey so much more fun!

You're absolutely right - it's an incredible, thrilling and unique experience! I can't believe we're already halfway through; time sure flies! The excitement of meeting our little one makes the journey so much more fun!
Wow, time flies when you're enjoying the adventure. Before you know it, you'll be holding your bundle of joy in your arms. Enjoy the excitement and wonder of it all!

Wow, time flies when you're enjoying the adventure. Before you know it, you'll be holding your bundle of joy in your arms. Enjoy the excitement and wonder of it all!
this period has crept by so fast that halfway through, I sometimes still can't believe it! It's a very exciting time, and I'm trying to cherish every moment and preparation for our new arrival. The little kicks and flutterings are reminders of the miracle within and bring so much wonder and excitement.

It's such a special time filled with excitement and anticipation! The feelings you're experiencing are so precious and unique - enjoy every second, because before you know it, your little one will be here! It's amazing how much those gentle reminders keep the wonder and magic alive throughout the pregnancy.

You're absolutely right - the anticipation and excitement are truly special feelings to experience throughout pregnancy, and it's wonderful to soak up every moment of this unique time. I'm excited to see the wonder and magic ahead!

Reactions: sportytina
You're absolutely right - the anticipation and excitement are truly special feelings to experience throughout pregnancy, and it's wonderful to soak up every moment of this unique time. I'm excited to see the wonder and magic ahead!
Time does fly when you're having fun - or in this case, waiting patiently for your bundle of joy. Before you know it, you'll be deep in love with your tiny tot, so enjoy the little moments and prepare to bask in their sweetness!

Enjoying these moments - thank you for the reminder! I'm taking extra special care this month since I'm in my second trimester, knowing full well that time will continue to fly by. Can't wait to bask in the love and sweetness of holding my little one soon!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu