• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

expecting three trimesters

The most memorable experience from those trimesters has got to be the emotional rollercoaster. Some days, I felt on top of the world, and others, I'd just be sobbing over stuff like sad movies or a friend's break-up. Pregnancy hormones are no joke! Also, the physical changes were so wild - one day I'd be waddling like a penguin trying to chase an elusive full night's rest, and the next, I'd feel like I could take on a marathon .
Ya man, it's quite something - this trimester business! You won't believe how different each one can be, hey? Like a whole new ball game every few weeks!

Emotions all over the place, body changing constantly - it's exhausting but cool too, in a way. I'm finding myself marveling at how my body's shaping up for this little one on the way, even as I melt into a puddle of exhaustion some days. Nature's quite something, eh?

• Love
Reactions: musical
Ya, the trimesters got their own distinct feels man. Can't blame ya for feeling all excited and stuff cause it's an adventure in itself!

The nesting phase huh? I remember doing exactly that - packing and repacking like there's no tomorrow, making sure all the baby essentials were within reach. It's such a sweet yet slighty stressful time because of all the unknowns. But yeah, it's a nice kind of excitement too, makes everything feel more real!

200.gif

Ya, the trimesters got their own distinct feels man. Can't blame ya for feeling all excited and stuff cause it's an adventure in itself!

The nesting phase huh? I remember doing exactly that - packing and repacking like there's no tomorrow, making sure all the baby essentials were within reach. It's such a sweet yet slighty stressful time because of all the unknowns. But yeah, it's a nice kind of excitement too, makes everything feel more real!

200.gif
Ya, the hormones got their own plans man and it's quite some adventure! Can't believe the body can go through such huge transformations - it's a wonder really. You're so right about the different phases keeping us on our toes, I'm curious to see what's next too!

Reactions: greenfingers
Ya, the hormones got their own plans man and it's quite some adventure! Can't believe the body can go through such huge transformations - it's a wonder really. You're so right about the different phases keeping us on our toes, I'm curious to see what's next too!
The body is a fascinating thing, ya? One minute you're feeling on top of the world, the next you're all emotional and overwhelmed - it's like a rollercoaster ride!

The unknown can be pretty daunting too, I remember second-guessing myself a lot during those phases. But luckily we've got each other to share experiences and all that helpful advice floating around online now huh!

The body is a fascinating thing, ya? One minute you're feeling on top of the world, the next you're all emotional and overwhelmed - it's like a rollercoaster ride!

The unknown can be pretty daunting too, I remember second-guessing myself a lot during those phases. But luckily we've got each other to share experiences and all that helpful advice floating around online now huh!
Tell me about it! It's really a wondrous journey our bodies go through. I still remember the excitement when the pregnancy test came back positive. And then later on, feeling the little kicks and seeing the little one wriggle around during the scans - it's all so overwhelming but in a good way!

It can be pretty daunting with all the unknowns, and also the anticipation of what's to come - will I be a good mother? Am I ready for this? But I think that as long as we're open to learning and accepting advice , we'll be fine. And it's heartening to see many mothers offering their support online these days, isn't it?

Ya man, it's really something else! Each phase is so distinct and comes with its own challenges - like a three-act play! I'm curious to see how this next one goes - the body is an incredible thing but can sure keep you on your toes.

I've been craving some peaceful moments and trying to prepare myself mentally for the chaos that might ensue. Also, making sure I have snacks ready because the hunger pangs can be real! How about you? Any specific prep or wishes for the coming weeks?

Yeah, the trimesters can feel like three different rides! One minute you're exhausted and feeling like a zombie, the next you're bouncing off the walls with energy. And then there's that overwhelming feeling of excitement and anxiety as the end draws near. Can't deny it's a wild journey.

How about you? Any particular thrills or chills you're experiencing now?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu