• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

expecting three trimesters

The nesting stage is such an exciting phase! Enjoy picking out adorable ensembles for your little one - those tiny clothes are so cherish-worthy. It's heartwarming to see your excitement. Shopping for baby essentials is a delightful way to make the arrival prep fun and memorable.

The nesting phase is fun, especially with all the adorable baby outfits and nursery decor options! It's like creating a magical space for the little one's arrival. Can't wait to see your sweet creations!

The nesting phase is fun, especially with all the adorable baby outfits and nursery decor options! It's like creating a magical space for the little one's arrival. Can't wait to see your sweet creations!
it's like preparing a sweet and cozy sanctuary! You're making me want to go through all the baby items again... but that was many years ago for me! Enjoy every moment; it's such a special time for you now :)

I'm sure the room will turn out great, especially with all this encouragement! There're so many lovely ideas to incorporate.

As thrilling as it is to decorate and plan for baby, I'm also nervous about making everything perfect. The pressure is on, but it's nice to have so many adorable options available these days to choose from!

• Love
Reactions: joyful
I completely understand the urge to make everything absolutely perfect for your little one! The good old nesting stage! It is a wonderful feeling but can get a wee bit overwhelming at times, especially with the endless adorable options available these days and the internet making it all so accessible!

Remember that you've got three trimesters to gradually welcome your little bundle of joy. So take your time and enjoy this special phase because soon it'll be over and you won't have those precious kicks inside anymore!

You're right; I should remind myself that I've got some time since I've got three trimesters to prepare! Definitely will try not to get overwhelmed, but excitingly select and organize things for my little one's arrival. Thanks!

You're right; I should remind myself that I've got some time since I've got three trimesters to prepare! Definitely will try not to get overwhelmed, but excitingly select and organize things for my little one's arrival. Thanks!
You are most welcome - take your time, enjoy your precious moments, and cherish the experience of preparing for your little one's arrival! There's much joy and wonder in these special moments.

You are most welcome - take your time, enjoy your precious moments, and cherish the experience of preparing for your little one's arrival! There's much joy and wonder in these special moments.
it's a delightful and memorable period - one that I'd like to savor and appreciate instead of rushing through! Thanks again.

it's a delightful and memorable period - one that I'd like to savor and appreciate instead of rushing through! Thanks again.
That sounds good! Enjoy your slow and deliberate preparation, you deserve this wonderful experience as you embark on this journey of motherhood. Your little one is very lucky to have you! Have a great day ahead!

That's very kind of you - thank you so much for your well wishes! I'm trying to relish every moment as it goes by - the anticipation, excitement and wonder of it all is truly special. Can't wait to meet our little one, but also enjoying the journey too. Hope you're having a wonderful day yourself!

That's very kind of you - thank you so much for your well wishes! I'm trying to relish every moment as it goes by - the anticipation, excitement and wonder of it all is truly special. Can't wait to meet our little one, but also enjoying the journey too. Hope you're having a wonderful day yourself!
The excitement and suspense grow with each passing day, huh? The countdown begins!

Last few weeks, how exciting! I'm nervous too but we're so close now! My weekend has been pretty relaxing which was nice - did some baby shopping and prepared the nursery.

Reactions: stargazer
That sounds wonderful! You must be relieved to have found time for some relaxation and made good use of the time with some preparation too. It's getting so close now - hope everything goes smoothly for you in these last few weeks and that all your preparations pay off. Enjoy the excitement and anticipation, soon enough we'll have our little ones in our arms!

Reactions: chickadee

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu