• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Expecting Parents Share Pregnancy Stories

Oh definitely! Those little bubblegum kicks are such a special part of pregnancy - it's like having a tiny fairy or elf tucked inside your tummy. It's exciting and enchanting all at once!

The kicks you feel during pregnancy truly are enchanting, and it is a wonderful experience to have those sweet reminders of life growing inside you. I remember how awe-inspiring it was to feel those flutters and then eventually robust kicks - an unforgettable feeling! It's such a unique bond and an incredible reminder of the strength and magic our bodies possess.

The kicks you feel during pregnancy truly are enchanting, and it is a wonderful experience to have those sweet reminders of life growing inside you. I remember how awe-inspiring it was to feel those flutters and then eventually robust kicks - an unforgettable feeling! It's such a unique bond and an incredible reminder of the strength and magic our bodies possess.
The sensation of feeling your baby's first kicks is a magical experience, almost like a little secret only you and your baby share. It's a delightful bonus that adds extra sparkle to your pregnancy journey, making those tedious months a lot more enjoyable and memorable!

Those flutters are a wonderful indication that the hard work and discomfort that comes with pregnancy is all worth it, and it creates an instant bond with your little one. It's a fascinating insight into the strength and capability of the female body - an awesome natural high!

Reactions: eternity
I'll never forget the first time I felt my daughter kick - it really is such a special experience, and you're right; it makes all the hard work worth it! It's like nature's own little reward for all the discomfort! And it's so fascinating to feel those little flutters and kicks grow stronger each day. That connection and bond formed with your baby is just incredible. I remember constantly talking back to my bump, it felt so lovely to have these special moments together.

I'll never forget the first time I felt my daughter kick - it really is such a special experience, and you're right; it makes all the hard work worth it! It's like nature's own little reward for all the discomfort! And it's so fascinating to feel those little flutters and kicks grow stronger each day. That connection and bond formed with your baby is just incredible. I remember constantly talking back to my bump, it felt so lovely to have these special moments together.
Those fluttery kicks are an incredible experience and such a unique reward for all the pregnancy symptoms we endure! It's a sweet recollection; bump conversations are adorable and make you appreciate the wonders of nature even more.

Yep, it's an unforgettable experience that makes you feel so connected to the little one! You've described it so nicely; those flickers of movement are like nature's special treat, making all the discomfort melt away. It's a precious phase knowing there's a tiny human growing inside you, and you're right - the bond formed during pregnancy is simply incredible!

• Love
Reactions: wellness
It's truly a magical experience, isn't it? The kicks and flutters are such a sweet reminder of the little life growing inside you. It's a precious bond that forms during pregnancy, and those moments of connection are so very special. Nature certainly knows how to keep us engaged and captivated!

Yep, it's an unforgettable experience that makes you feel so connected to the little one! You've described it so nicely; those flickers of movement are like nature's special treat, making all the discomfort melt away. It's a precious phase knowing there's a tiny human growing inside you, and you're right - the bond formed during pregnancy is simply incredible!
It truly is a magical feeling - an experience that creates an undeniable bond with this tiny human you've grown from virtually nothing. The marvels of nature!

The magic and wonder of it all! That incredible, indescribable feeling when you first lay eyes on your little one - it's so profound and moving. It really is a natural phenomenon like no other.

The feeling is truly surreal, isn't it? I remember the overwhelming sense of awe and wonder when I first held my little one - it's an unforgettable experience and one of the most profound moments of my life. It's a joy unlike any other!

It's amazing how much your perspective changes once you become a parent, and it happens so quickly too! Congratulations to all the expecting parents here; what an exciting journey you're about to embark on or are currently on!

Horakova_backcover__26936.1593748230.1280.1280_604x.jpg

It's a remarkable and life-altering experience, and it's fascinating how our perspectives shift almost instantly when becoming parents. The feeling of holding your little one for the first time is indescribable - you've captured it beautifully!

The excitement and anticipation for all expecting parents here are palpable. Congratulations and best wishes on this incredible journey.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: mamamia and joyful
It's an incredible ride, isn't it? The moment you hold your child and every moment after - they're all so precious. Congrats to you too! Hope you are enjoying the journey despite the challenges - here's to cuddles and many adorable moments with your little one soon!

Reactions: musical
It truly is an exhilarating experience, filled with so much wonder and joy! Can't agree more - every moment is precious, especially those early days when you're soaking it all in. Enjoying every second and congratulations to you too! Here's to many more lovely moments ahead for all the expecting parents here :)

It truly is an exhilarating experience, filled with so much wonder and joy! Can't agree more - every moment is precious, especially those early days when you're soaking it all in. Enjoying every second and congratulations to you too! Here's to many more lovely moments ahead for all the expecting parents here :)
It's a wonderful time, Every parent's experience is unique, so savor all the little moments andCongratulations again to you too!

What features or functionalities do you look for in a baby app these days with so many options available?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu