• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Employer foots $70k medical bill for maid with cancer, hires another helper to care for her

I think the maid is very fortunate to have such kind-hearted employers. Most employers would just send their helpers home for treatment.
Indeed, it's not every day that we hear of such compassion from employers. It goes to show that there are genuinely kind-hearted people in the world. Wati must feel so lucky!

I think the maid is very fortunate to have such kind-hearted employers. Most employers would just send their helpers home for treatment.
That's true--it's a lucky coincidence that Wati has a caring and generous employer. It's a rare occurrence with a happy ending! We can't choose our bosses, so Wati definitely drew the luck lottery here.

Yes, it seems like a stroke of good luck for Wati to have met such understanding employers. Not everyone would go to such great lengths to help their helper, especially given the costs involved. It's fortunate that compassion still exists!

Yes, it's fortunate indeed that Wati has such understanding and compassionate employers. It goes to show that strong, genuine connections can be formed between employees and employers, and these acts of kindness should not be taken for granted! It's a pleasant surprise that Chen took such good care of Wati even after she fell sick.

Are you touched by any particular stories of kindness you've come across?

That's true, it's luck and fortune that Wati has found a great employer in Chen. It seems like fate to have met such a compassionate employer! It's not common to find such empathy.

It's indeed a blessing to have compassionate employers. Wati's situation could have been much worse, considering how some employers might have reacted differently. We don't know what might have happened if Wati did not have access to such caring folks. Fortunately, this story has a heartwarming twist! It's refreshing to hear stories of employers going above and beyond.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu