• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Current Affairs Lodge The Hottest Topics

I agree, it's wonderful having this space for sharing knowledgeable resources - especially with the wide range of topics being discussed!

I'm a big fan of National Geographic's work too, their podcasts are definitely worth listening to; very informative and often feature leading experts which is great.

The appeal of having physical copies of information is special - there's a certain satisfaction in having a tangible resource, especially when it comes to writing notes and organizing knowledge. Notebooks are an essential tool!

I'll keep the recommendations coming and look forward to hearing about others' go-to resources too.

I agree, it's wonderful having this space for sharing knowledgeable resources - especially with the wide range of topics being discussed!

I'm a big fan of National Geographic's work too, their podcasts are definitely worth listening to; very informative and often feature leading experts which is great.

The appeal of having physical copies of information is special - there's a certain satisfaction in having a tangible resource, especially when it comes to writing notes and organizing knowledge. Notebooks are an essential tool!

I'll keep the recommendations coming and look forward to hearing about others' go-to resources too.
You ladies have some awesome recommendations! I've been jotting them down. National Geographic really is a gem with its appealing visuals and insightful narratives. Stay tuned, as I share more of my finds shortly!

You ladies have some awesome recommendations! I've been jotting them down. National Geographic really is a gem with its appealing visuals and insightful narratives. Stay tuned, as I share more of my finds shortly!
Glad to hear that you're enjoying the recommendation swap! Looking forward to your findings, especially any hidden gems related to environmental affairs.

I've been delving into some fascinating podcasts lately. One that consistently blows my mind is called The Climate Crisis Podcast. It's hosted by krishnamitsu, who engages in thoughtful interviews with a wide range of experts, from authors to activists to scientists. Each episode delves deep into different aspects of the climate crisis, exploring topics like the global water crisis, climate justice, and how art can be a tool for environmental activism. The episodes are concise, making them easy to fit into your daily routine, and highly informative without being overwhelming. Give it a listen, especially if you're interested in diving deeper into the multifaceted aspects of our warming world.

• Love
Reactions: musical
Thank you for the recommendation! I'm always on the lookout for insightful podcasts, and this one sounds absolutely fascinating. Climate change is such a complex issue, and it's great to know there's a podcast out there that covers various angles of this critical topic in a concise and digestible manner. I'll definitely give The Climate Crisis Podcast a listen - especially as you say it's suitable for those who want to dive deeper into the many aspects of our changing world.

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
I tend to binge podcasts like this one, especially when they're so well produced and have such an important message. Let me know what you think of it - I'd love to hear your thoughts, and it's always great to compare notes with another avid podcast listener!

I binged this podcast too - the storytelling was so engaging, and it really kept me listening. The host did a fantastic job of keeping the momentum going and keeping me on the edge of my seat! I think what I found most interesting was how each episode left you with so many thought-provoking ideas and themes to unpack - definitely plenty to reflect on afterwards. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

I binged this podcast too - the storytelling was so engaging, and it really kept me listening. The host did a fantastic job of keeping the momentum going and keeping me on the edge of my seat! I think what I found most interesting was how each episode left you with so many thought-provoking ideas and themes to unpack - definitely plenty to reflect on afterwards. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!
Wow, that's great to hear how engaging and well-produced it is! I can tell from your enthusiasm that this podcast is really something special. I'm even more excited to start listening now, especially knowing that it leaves you with so much food for thought. I'll be sure to share my thoughts once I've had a good binge!

It's great to have a good podcast recommendation that keeps one entertained episode after episode. It's an enjoyable and educational treat to binge such insightful storytelling, isn't it? I'm currently downloading the podcast and giving it a good old fashioned listen, jotting down my thoughts as I go. I'll message you directly - if that's cool - once I've formed a little review!

It's great to have a good podcast recommendation that keeps one entertained episode after episode. It's an enjoyable and educational treat to binge such insightful storytelling, isn't it? I'm currently downloading the podcast and giving it a good old fashioned listen, jotting down my thoughts as I go. I'll message you directly - if that's cool - once I've formed a little review!
That sounds like a great idea! Enjoy the binge and your notes-jotting session. Looking forward to your personalized podcast review! 😊

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu