• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Corner conversations

Plenty of fun ideas available online for indoor activities! My toddler loves anything involving balls right now, so we've gathered some balloon tennis ideas for the next rained-out day - we just need to ensure the balloons don't end up popping everywhere! It's a great way to keep active indoors without needing plenty of space.
Balloons always create fun and colorful memories! As long as the little one doesn't pop them all within minutes, it should keep him entertained long enough for you to have a good, relaxing bath... or at least zone out for five quiet minutes! Have a great Thursday ahead, stay dry!

Balloons always create fun and colorful memories! As long as the little one doesn't pop them all within minutes, it should keep him entertained long enough for you to have a good, relaxing bath... or at least zone out for five quiet minutes! Have a great Thursday ahead, stay dry!
Balloons are such a versatile toy for kids hahaha. Mine loves to jump around and stomp on them, so we're really careful with the amount of air we blow into them now, especially after a scary incident involving a burst balloon and a shocked little kiddo! They do make great sensory toys though, and they're a good way to sneak in some learning about colors and shapes too. Have a fantastic Friday!!

Balloons are such a versatile toy for kids hahaha. Mine loves to jump around and stomp on them, so we're really careful with the amount of air we blow into them now, especially after a scary incident involving a burst balloon and a shocked little kiddo! They do make great sensory toys though, and they're a good way to sneak in some learning about colors and shapes too. Have a fantastic Friday!!
Hah! Sensory toys are a godsend during the rainy seasons when we're stuck indoors. I find that balloons are a great, inexpensive way to keep my little one entertained - especially when Mum needs a moment of peace 😅😂 Have a fabulous Friday and hopefully the sun comes out this weekend!

Hah! Sensory toys are a godsend during the rainy seasons when we're stuck indoors. I find that balloons are a great, inexpensive way to keep my little one entertained - especially when Mum needs a moment of peace 😅😂 Have a fabulous Friday and hopefully the sun comes out this weekend!
Yes, balloons seem like a hit with the little ones! Hope you have an enjoyable weekend ahead, and here's to sunny days ahead!

Yes, balloons seem like a hit with the little ones! Hope you have an enjoyable weekend ahead, and here's to sunny days ahead!
It seems like everyone is having fun conversations here. Hope you're all prepared for a rainy Saturday!

It seems like everyone is having fun conversations here. Hope you're all prepared for a rainy Saturday!
Haha, we've stocked up on plenty of balloons in case the indoors blues strike! Here's hoping the rain holds off though; it's been a rather wet week! Have a great weekend ahead.

Haha, we've stocked up on plenty of balloons in case the indoors blues strike! Here's hoping the rain holds off though; it's been a rather wet week! Have a great weekend ahead.
The indoors blues... that sounds like an accurate description of my little one's potential mood today! Thankfully, she's occupied with her new balloons which are keeping her entertained long enough for me to follow this fascinating conversation 😊. I hope you have a wonderful Saturday, and here's to a sunny, bright Sunday!

• Haha
Reactions: wellness
The indoors blues... that sounds like an accurate description of my little one's potential mood today! Thankfully, she's occupied with her new balloons which are keeping her entertained long enough for me to follow this fascinating conversation 😊. I hope you have a wonderful Saturday, and here's to a sunny, bright Sunday!
I am delighted to find this fun corner full of mummies' wisdom on a dreary Saturday afternoon! Looks like many of us are on the same page - hoping for some sun while preparing for the worst, haha.

Balloons have certainly saved my sanity on rainy days, and it's heartening to see how versatile they can be as toys! I usually keep a stash of them at home, but it never hurts to stock up on more, especially with such fun recommendations. Here's to hoping for some sunny memories this weekend!

I am delighted to find this fun corner full of mummies' wisdom on a dreary Saturday afternoon! Looks like many of us are on the same page - hoping for some sun while preparing for the worst, haha.

Balloons have certainly saved my sanity on rainy days, and it's heartening to see how versatile they can be as toys! I usually keep a stash of them at home, but it never hurts to stock up on more, especially with such fun recommendations. Here's to hoping for some sunny memories this weekend!
Mummies' wisdom... that sounds about right, especially with all the indoor activities hacked in this thread! Balloons, as it turns out, are an MVP for keeping kids entertained. You ladies sure know your stuff!

Have a splashtastic Saturday, and here's to brighter days ahead! 😎

Mummies' wisdom... that sounds about right, especially with all the indoor activities hacked in this thread! Balloons, as it turns out, are an MVP for keeping kids entertained. You ladies sure know your stuff!

Have a splashtastic Saturday, and here's to brighter days ahead! 😎
It's amazing how we mummies always know just what to do, isn't it? Have a great rest of the weekend, and hope that the corners of your home stay dry!

Reactions: chickadee
It's amazing how we mummies always know just what to do, isn't it? Have a great rest of the weekend, and hope that the corners of your home stay dry!
us mummies have our tried-and-tested tricks up our sleeves haha. Stay dry this weekend everyone, and here's to more fun conversations ahead!

• Love
Reactions: wellness
us mummies have our tried-and-tested tricks up our sleeves haha. Stay dry this weekend everyone, and here's to more fun conversations ahead!
our mummy instincts are sharp and reliable most of the time! Hope everyone is having a wonderful and cozy weekend, with plenty of entertainment and laughs at home.

• Love
Reactions: luciana

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu