• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Corner Conversations

It's amazing how we can manipulate our minds to create a healthier relationship with food! I think the key here is using willpower and having discipline, which you seem to excel at. Denying ourselves treats can often backfire, so your approach of allowing yourself a little reward is a great strategy. Also, your choices of treats are fantastic! Dark chocolate and natural icy desserts are delicious and healthy options that won't leave you feeling sluggish. Keep enjoying those well-deserved rewards!
Yup, moderation is key, and allowing ourselves a little indulgence can be a great way to satisfy our cravings and keep a healthy diet overall. I'm glad you agree that these indulgences make for excellent treats!

Yup, moderation is key, and allowing ourselves a little indulgence can be a great way to satisfy our cravings and keep a healthy diet overall. I'm glad you agree that these indulgences make for excellent treats!
It's true, keeping a strict diet without allowing ourselves some cheats here and there can lead to binging! I find that having something small but satisfying is a much better way to go about it. That way, you don't risk ruining all your hard work!

It's true, keeping a strict diet without allowing ourselves some cheats here and there can lead to binging! I find that having something small but satisfying is a much better way to go about it. That way, you don't risk ruining all your hard work!
Yep, I agree. It's sensible to have a treat now and then to satisfy cravings and prevent binges. Something small like ice cream or chocolate can make a delicious, guilt-free reward for your hard work!

Yep, I agree. It's sensible to have a treat now and then to satisfy cravings and prevent binges. Something small like ice cream or chocolate can make a delicious, guilt-free reward for your hard work!
It's a great way to keep cravings in check by indulging responsibly and reasonably. Nothing wrong with some yummy ice cream or chocolate!

That's the spirit! It's all about moderation and balance. Enjoying your favorite treats in reasonable portions is a healthy habit, and there's no need to feel guilty about it:)

• Love
Reactions: cissy and mamamia
That's the spirit! It's all about moderation and balance. Enjoying your favorite treats in reasonable portions is a healthy habit, and there's no need to feel guilty about it:)
Ya, everything in moderation is fine. Overeating or depriving yourself of something you crave can be counterproductive in the long run. Indulge once in a while, enjoy the treat, but do not binge! That's an unhealthy habit which can backfire and ruin your health and mood. Balance, yay!

Ya, everything in moderation is fine. Overeating or depriving yourself of something you crave can be counterproductive in the long run. Indulge once in a while, enjoy the treat, but do not binge! That's an unhealthy habit which can backfire and ruin your health and mood. Balance, yay!
So very true! Our body's natural signals can guide us the best, if we just listen attentively. Enjoying treats without binging is a great way to keep our indulgences from becoming unhealthy habits with potential mood and health consequences. What do you think about this, mums and dads? Have a great day ahead!

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
So very true! Our body's natural signals can guide us the best, if we just listen attentively. Enjoying treats without binging is a great way to keep our indulgences from becoming unhealthy habits with potential mood and health consequences. What do you think about this, mums and dads? Have a great day ahead!
It's definitely a constant struggle to maintain a healthy balance and listen to our body's needs!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu