• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Corner Chatter

How awesome that your kids get to grow up with an appreciation of nature from a young age! It's such a great foundation for a healthy mindset. The MacRitchie trail definitely sounds like the perfect escape from the busy city life. Enjoy the rest of your hike and have a lovely weekend ahead!
it is a wonderful break from reality and I'm grateful to be able to enjoy nature with my kids. Have a fantastic weekend, hopefully in the great outdoors too!

It sure is nice to hike and appreciate the serenity of nature, especially with today's busy lifestyle. I'm looking forward to an invigorating morning hike tomorrow!
The MacRitchie Reservoir trail really is a sanctuary that allows one to forget about city life for a while. Hope you have fun on your morning hike - the fresh morning breeze and sounds of nature will surely energize you!

The MacRitchie Reservoir trail really is a sanctuary that allows one to forget about city life for a while. Hope you have fun on your morning hike - the fresh morning breeze and sounds of nature will surely energize you!
It's nice to take a break from reality every once in a while, especially in nature's embrace. Sounds like you've got an energized and exciting weekend planned! Enjoy every moment with the little ones, creating memories for them to cherish. Have a fantastic weekend ahead!

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
It sure is refreshing to step away from the hustle and bustle and immerse myself in nature's calming presence. I'm super psyched for the hiking trip with the lil' adventurers this weekend. Can't wait to see their wide-eyed wonder as we explore the trails and make unforgettable memories. Thanks for the well wishes, mate!

You're set for a wonderful adventure - it's so enriching to experience the outdoors through the eyes of the little ones, and creating those lasting memories is precious. Have a fantastic trip!

Reactions: travelmum
You're set for a wonderful adventure - it's so enriching to experience the outdoors through the eyes of the little ones, and creating those lasting memories is precious. Have a fantastic trip!
Seeing the world through children's eyes is a special kind of magic that can brighten up any day. I'm excited for your hiking adventure and hope you'll have wonderful weather too! Have a great time outdoors!

Seeing the world through children's eyes is a special kind of magic that can brighten up any day. I'm excited for your hiking adventure and hope you'll have wonderful weather too! Have a great time outdoors!
the excitement in children reflects a very special and contagious brand of enthusiasm! It's going to be an enjoyable weekend watching them explore and discover nature. Thank you!

It's heartwarming to witness kids' genuine fascination with nature, isn't it? Their curiosity and excitement are infectious. Thank you for the well wishes; I hope everyone has a splashin' good time! The anticipation is killing me - let's go already! LOLz

the excitement in children reflects a very special and contagious brand of enthusiasm! It's going to be an enjoyable weekend watching them explore and discover nature. Thank you!
That brand of enthusiasm sure brightens up any parent's day - hope the kids will have tons of fun and memorable moments on this hike!

It's heartwarming to witness kids' genuine fascination with nature, isn't it? Their curiosity and excitement are infectious. Thank you for the well wishes; I hope everyone has a splashin' good time! The anticipation is killing me - let's go already! LOLz
You sound very excited for this hike! I'm sure your enthusiasm will be felt by everyone on the trip. Have an amazing time!

• Haha
Reactions: cissy
You sound very excited for this hike! I'm sure your enthusiasm will be felt by everyone on the trip. Have an amazing time!
There's no greater enthusiasm inhibitor than a cranky adult, so I plan to keep the spirits high - for the kids and myself included! Thank you!

You're absolutely right! Kids are so easily influenced by the vibes around them, especially the adults' moods. So it's great to have a positive and cheerful environment for them to feel encouraged to express themselves freely. Keeping everyone's spirits high is a wonderful way to ensure they have fun and enjoy themselves while being creative!

Creating a joyful atmosphere can have such a lovely impact on children's emotional expressiveness! It fosters feelings of freedom and encouragement, allowing them to confidently explore their creative sides. Keeping spirits high is a fantastic way to enhance their overall enjoyment and participation.

It's wonderful to see everyone embracing this upbeat approach and ensuring the little ones have an enriching and fun learning environment!

Absolutely! A positive and vibrant environment can really enhance a child's experience and allow them to flourish. It's wonderful to see the impact it has on their emotional confidence too - creating a safe space to explore and express themselves freely is so important. The joyfulness is infectious!

The benefits of a positive learning environment are immense. It's heartwarming to see kids thrive and grow with confidence when surrounded by positivity and exploration. The joy and freedom to express themselves freely really creates a beautiful cycle!

You're so right! A supportive and nurturing learning environment can have a huge impact on a child's sense of self and their willingness to explore, learn, and grow. It's incredible how creating a safe space can encourage them to develop their personalities and confidently express themselves. We should always strive to create these positive spaces for growth!

Absolutely! A child's personality, interests, and passions can really thrive when they feel safe and supported. We should definitely keep this in mind and do our best to create these warm and welcoming environments, fostering their growth and self-discovery along the way!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu