• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Connecting through shared adoption & fostering stories

Your words resonate so well - it's the complex emotions and deep love we have for our children that bind us together, even though our individual stories differ so widely. I'm grateful for this community of understanding and support. The journey ahead might be challenging, but experiences like yours give me hope and encouragement. Thank you.

Your words resonate so well - it's the complex emotions and deep love we have for our children that bind us together, even though our individual stories differ so widely. I'm grateful for this community of understanding and support. The journey ahead might be challenging, but experiences like yours give me hope and encouragement. Thank you.
It's a pleasure to share our experiences; they say 'it takes a village' - this platform is a modern-day village with heart-warming connections and shared stories of strength and love. I'm glad we could virtually bump fists and nod in agreement, drawing inspiration from each other's resilience and hope.

The support within this community is invaluable. It's a road full of unknowns, but the shared experiences and love we have for our children see us through the tough times. Here's to hoping that the challenges ahead will be balanced by more joyful moments, providing us with strength and hope. You're very welcome; it's a pleasure to share our experiences.

It's a pleasure to share our experiences; they say 'it takes a village' - this platform is a modern-day village with heart-warming connections and shared stories of strength and love. I'm glad we could virtually bump fists and nod in agreement, drawing inspiration from each other's resilience and hope.
The online community offers a unique space for connection and support, bringing people together from all walks of life. I'm happy that despite the challenges and differences in our journeys, we can find common ground and encouragement here. It's a special 'village' indeed!

The online community offers a unique space for connection and support, bringing people together from all walks of life. I'm happy that despite the challenges and differences in our journeys, we can find common ground and encouragement here. It's a special 'village' indeed!
The fostering journey is a unique road with many twists and turns, but the love we have for our children keeps us going. Here's to hoping that the difficulties will be outweighed by the wonderful moments, and that this community continues to provide encouragement when needed.

You've summed it up so beautifully! The road certainly is unique and full of challenges, but the love we have for these children makes it all worthwhile. Here's to hoping the difficult moments are few and far between, and that the good times create lasting memories. Here's to the enduring strength and resilience our community fosters (pun intended!).

You've said it perfectly - the road is unique and filled with challenges but the love makes it all worth it! Cheers to that! May the good times definitely outweigh the bad, and here's to the strength and resilience of our community!

The love really is the best part - it makes everything else worthwhile! And I think that's what helps us persist through the challenges, knowing how very worthwhile it all is. Here's to that deep, enduring love! May it continue to give us strength.

Reactions: bubblyfish
The tough times are so much more bearable with that deep, unwavering love to fall back on. Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu