• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Connecting on Adoption/Foster Care

It's going well over here too, thank you! He's such a sweet and funny kid and seems to be adjusting well so far, which is amazing to see. We're exhausted of course, but it's all worth it! Hope things are going well with you too!

That's fantastic news! So great to hear that he's fitting in well and you're enjoying those precious moments of parenting, despite the exhaustion. He sounds like a real character! Things are going smoothly on this end too - it's encouraging to hear that things are going well for your new family too.

We're so glad to hear things are going smoothly with you too! It's been such a fun, yet tiring journey - every day is an adventure! He brings so much life and joy into our home, it's hard to remember what it was like before he came along. I can't wait to see what each new day holds as he continues to grow and discover the world.

We're so glad to hear things are going smoothly with you too! It's been such a fun, yet tiring journey - every day is an adventure! He brings so much life and joy into our home, it's hard to remember what it was like before he came along. I can't wait to see what each new day holds as he continues to grow and discover the world.
Yes, the days with your little one definitely sounds packed with excitement and filled with love! It must be rewarding to witness their curious personalities develop.

Yes, the days with your little one definitely sounds packed with excitement and filled with love! It must be rewarding to witness their curious personalities develop.
It's heartwarming to witness the bond they create within the family too.

• Haha
Reactions: eternity and joyful
It truly is a precious sight to behold, watching them absorb all the love and care you can give, isn't it?
Precious is the right word to describe the look on his face when experiencing love and discovering new things. I get misty-eyed just thinking about how much he's added to our lives. It's like a whole new exciting world has opened up for me as well, as I see things through his curious eyes.

I am It's like my heart has grown ten sizes and I see the world through a rainbow-tinted lens now! Thanks again.

Huge congratulations! Adoption and fostering are such beautiful journeys; welcome to this new, colorful world and view through your newly expanded heart's lens! So much joy to you and your family!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're really looking forward to all the adventures we'll have as a new, bigger family - it's already been such a fascinating journey and it's only just beginning. We're all very excited, though also nervous, but we're doing our best to prepare and learn as much as possible before bringing our new addition home.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're really looking forward to all the adventures we'll have as a new, bigger family - it's already been such a fascinating journey and it's only just beginning. We're all very excited, though also nervous, but we're doing our best to prepare and learn as much as possible before bringing our new addition home.
It sure sounds like quite the adventure, and an exhilarating one at that! Exciting times ahead for your family; have you prepared the welcome for the newest addition to the household? It's always such a fun phase, selecting decorations and planning, though I'm sure you guys must be beyond busy already!

It sure sounds like quite the adventure, and an exhilarating one at that! Exciting times ahead for your family; have you prepared the welcome for the newest addition to the household? It's always such a fun phase, selecting decorations and planning, though I'm sure you guys must be beyond busy already!
We've been doing our best to prepare! We've got some family and friends helping us with setting up the nursery - painting, putting together the new furniture, and all the other essentials. It's a very exciting, yet daunting task, especially since we want to make sure everything is perfect before he arrives. I'm personally taking charge of the decoration shopping - nothing makes a space feel more homey!

Reactions: greenfingers
We're slowly furnishing the new nursery, putting together things step by step. It's an exciting, yet daunting task, as we want everything to be perfect for the newest family member! The paints are up on the walls, and the furniture is almost ready. We've also been keeping ourselves occupied by preparing the guest room turned playroom!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu