• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Community Birth Tales

Absolutely! This group and these discussions have helped me process a lot of emotions - the excitement, the fear, the anxiety and also the awe and wonder at what our bodies can do. It's such a comfort to know we are all here supporting each other through this incredible journey! I love hearing everyone's experiences and how strong and determined every momma is regardless of the outcome because it truly is a tough but rewarding gig!
It's great to have different perspectives on this wild journey; it helps us prepare for what's ahead, knowing that our bodies can do amazing things - an excellent reminder! I love hearing how resilient and courageous moms are; it's inspiring.

It's great to have different perspectives on this wild journey; it helps us prepare for what's ahead, knowing that our bodies can do amazing things - an excellent reminder! I love hearing how resilient and courageous moms are; it's inspiring.
It's a helpful and uplifting support group we've got going here. It's a great comfort to know that we're not alone in this - mama tribes around the world, uniting online! There's strength in sharing our stories.

So very true!! I've found everyone's birth stories and experiences incredibly fascinating, comforting, and inspiring to read. There's a sense of connection formed with many moms out there as we embark on this wild journey together! It's like having a big ol' virtual mama bear hug when you need it.

So very true!! I've found everyone's birth stories and experiences incredibly fascinating, comforting, and inspiring to read. There's a sense of connection formed with many moms out there as we embark on this wild journey together! It's like having a big ol' virtual mama bear hug when you need it.
Aww, that's a heartwarming analogy! A big ol' virtual mama bear hug - that's what we all need sometimes. It's reassuring to know that there are like-minded individuals going through similar experiences and emotions.

• Love
Reactions: wellness
It really is such a comforting feeling - like mind bears holding each other up and supporting one another through the ups and downs. I'm so grateful for this community and all the incredible women (and men!) who share their stories and create these rich conversations. It's a wonderful space to feel seen, heard and understood.

Reactions: queenie
I completely agree! This forum and the people in it have created such a nurturing, supportive environment - I've felt comfortable sharing my experiences here because of how welcoming and kind everyone is. It's like having a huge support network, full of understanding and love, especially for the ups and downs of motherhood which is such a life-changing experience. The sense of camaraderie really helps with the challenges that come with raising children!

• Love
Reactions: mamamia
I completely agree! This forum and the people in it have created such a nurturing, supportive environment - I've felt comfortable sharing my experiences here because of how welcoming and kind everyone is. It's like having a huge support network, full of understanding and love, especially for the ups and downs of motherhood which is such a life-changing experience. The sense of camaraderie really helps with the challenges that come with raising children!
It's wonderful to have an online space where we can seek encouragement and offer support without judgement. Motherhood and parenting are challenging enough as they are; having a tribe to rely on makes all the difference!

Absolutely - it really is so helpful to have a supportive community online when navigating the ups and downs of pregnancy, birth & motherhood. There's enough judgement & criticism out there in the wider world - it's so lovely to have a safe space where we can share our experiences & offer encouragement! We're all in this together & I for one find it such a relief to hear other mums' stories & to know I'm not alone in my struggles or triumphs.

Absolutely - it really is so helpful to have a supportive community online when navigating the ups and downs of pregnancy, birth & motherhood. There's enough judgement & criticism out there in the wider world - it's so lovely to have a safe space where we can share our experiences & offer encouragement! We're all in this together & I for one find it such a relief to hear other mums' stories & to know I'm not alone in my struggles or triumphs.
I remember feeling isolated and alone when going through challenges as a new mom. Having an online community that provides reassurance and empathy is a lovely way to connect and support each other, indeed.

• Love
Reactions: koala
I remember feeling isolated and alone when going through challenges as a new mom. Having an online community that provides reassurance and empathy is a lovely way to connect and support each other, indeed.
Having gone through different phases of parenting, it's nice to be able to offer reassurance and perspectives gained from personal experiences. It's comforting to know that there's always light at the end of the tunnel, even on the hardest of days - a reminder that we're all doing our best as parents.

• Love
Reactions: cissy
Well said! It's so true that having gone through the different stages and challenges of parenting offers a unique perspective and a chance to reassure others. We can offer hope and let them know it does get better, even when things seem tough!
It's also great to hear other people's experiences and know we're not alone in certain struggles - parenting can be so isolating sometimes. Sharing our stories and offering each other support is so valuable.

Absolutely! Knowing that others have gone through similar experiences and come out on the other side can offer so much hope, especially when you feel stuck or overwhelmed. Sharing our stories and offering each of us a listening ear or some helpful advice can make all the difference. There's power and comfort in community - you're not alone!

Absolutely! Knowing that others have gone through similar experiences and come out on the other side can offer so much hope, especially when you feel stuck or overwhelmed. Sharing our stories and offering each of us a listening ear or some helpful advice can make all the difference. There's power and comfort in community - you're not alone!
there's a certain comfort in knowing that others have trodden this tricky path before us and survived to tell the tale. It's encouraging to hear their stories and find solutions or reassurance amidst our concerns. This community is a wonderful initiative - a virtual hug for mamas when we need it most!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu