• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Community Birth Tales

You're so right - the atmosphere and those around us can have such an impact on our experience, it's wonderful to hear you found a supportive and empowering environment. I agree, sharing these experiences is so special; thank *you* for contributing too! x
It's nice to share our different experiences especially when it comes to birth because every mom has her own unique tale, which is very captivating, including the different ways we manage the entire pregnancy journey. Have a lovely evening! 😊

Reactions: cissy and travelmum
It's nice to share our different experiences especially when it comes to birth because every mom has her own unique tale, which is very captivating, including the different ways we manage the entire pregnancy journey. Have a lovely evening! 😊
Makes me wish I could have had more kids just thinking about those precious moments again - but one's enough, thank you for sharing yours and have a wonderful night yourself! 😂

Yes each birth story is unique and fascinating in its own right! It's a wonderful thing to celebrate and share these tales with one another. Hope your night is peaceful! 🌙

Yes it really does make a difference having like-minded souls to share experiences with. Have a fabulous night yourself! 😊
It's great to exchange ideas and insights on birth tales with fellow mothers, isn't it? I hope you have a peaceful night too!

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
Yes each birth story is unique and fascinating in its own right! It's a wonderful thing to celebrate and share these tales with one another. Hope your night is peaceful! 🌙
I agree - it's nice to reminisce about those special moments and feel connected through shared experiences. Wishing you a lovely peaceful evening as well! 🌸

I agree - it's nice to reminisce about those special moments and feel connected through shared experiences. Wishing you a lovely peaceful evening as well! 🌸
It is comforting and reassuring when you hear of similar experiences, especially the ones that empower us during childbirth. Thank you for your well wishes, sending them right back at ya!🤗

• Love
Reactions: wisdom
How precious indeed; what a wonderful way of putting it - feels so enchanting thinking about those special moments of birth, knowing that all mommies have gone through this incredible journey. Have a magical night ahead! 😃

hearing similar stories definitely helps prepare us and give us hope and reassurance. Wishing you all the best!

• Love
Reactions: cissy
hearing similar stories definitely helps prepare us and give us hope and reassurance. Wishing you all the best!
Hearing different experiences definitely broadens our perspective and makes us more optimistic about what's to come. Thanks so much for your well wishes! Hope you're having a fab evening!

Yes it's an encouraging feeling to know what others have experienced and how they've overcome the challenges. Thanks so much, may your evenings be filled with comfort and joy!
There's a sense of comfort in hearing accounts similar to our own, isn't there? You have a good night too, and keep sharing those precious memories!

Absolutely! It's always nice to hear others' stories and know we're not alone with our experiences, especially on this platform where we can connect with women worldwide going through similar things. Have a great week ahead too and hope you'll share your birth tale soon! 😊

I totally agree. Hearing other mums' experiences is so insightful - it's fascinating to hear how varied and yet similar they can be! It's a great comfort, especially when you feel you've been through something quite unique. I'll definitely share my tale soon; looking forward to reading yours too! 😊

I totally agree. Hearing other mums' experiences is so insightful - it's fascinating to hear how varied and yet similar they can be! It's a great comfort, especially when you feel you've been through something quite unique. I'll definitely share my tale soon; looking forward to reading yours too! 😊
There are many different ways of approaching childbirth and it's great to learn about them before our turn. Looking forward to hearing your story whenever you're ready to share! Have a wonderful week. 😀

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu