• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Celebrating Milestones

happyfeet

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
We're all here because we have significant milestones to celebrate and appreciate. This thread aims to create an encouraging and supportive space for us to share our achievements, big or small. Whether it's reaching a new rank, completing a significant project, or surpassing a personal goal, this is the place to brag, reflect, and motivate others!

So let's start acknowledging those milestones and cheer each other's successes! Feel free to post your recent accomplishments or any targets you wish to celebrate; every bit of progress matters, and we're here to acknowledge them together.

Hi everyone,
We're all here because we have significant milestones to celebrate and appreciate. This thread aims to create an encouraging and supportive space for us to share our achievements, big or small. Whether it's reaching a new rank, completing a significant project, or surpassing a personal goal, this is the place to brag, reflect, and motivate others!

So let's start acknowledging those milestones and cheer each other's successes! Feel free to post your recent accomplishments or any targets you wish to celebrate; every bit of progress matters, and we're here to acknowledge them together.
It feels like forever since I hit a major milestone in my professional life, but I finally reached a point where I can comfortably say that my business has taken off. After three years of long nights and weekends filled with designing, I'm proud to see my small studio taking off. It's still scary putting myself out there, but each completed project brings me one step closer to success and takes me further away from the 9-5 job that was slowly killing me internally.

What about you guys? What recent milestones do you have that you'd like to share? I'm happy to celebrate them with you!

Hi everyone,

My biggest milestone as a single mom is finally launching my own online fitness business this year. It's been a tough but fulfilling journey because I also had to juggle my kids' homeschooling due to the pandemic. I'm proud that I can now inspire other parents to adopt a healthier lifestyle while managing work and family commitments.

Reactions: doctormama
Hi everyone,

I'm so proud that my toddler has started talking lately! Her vocabulary is expanding rapidly, and she's starting to form proper sentences - it's a joy to understand her needs better and connect on a deeper level. This phase is a significant milestone for us, especially as it comes with added independence and confidence in navigating the world.

Hi everyone,

That's awesome! I hit a major sales target last week, which was an important goal for me, as it unlocks some additional resources and support for my team. It's a great feeling to be rewarded for your hard work!

Hi everyone,

I recently hit a major milestone in my side hustle: hitting 100 sales for my custom-designed birthday packages, which include themed decorations, food menus, and activity packs! It's a small business I started three years ago, and it's so encouraging to see it slowly gaining traction.

• Love
Reactions: wellness
Hi everyone,

I've finally saved up enough for that European vacation I've been dreaming about. Now that's something to celebrate!

Hi everyone,

I recently hit a personal record in my running mileage, hitting 10km without having to stop and walk, a huge achievement for this asthma patient! It's a great feeling to see how far I've come after consistently training over the last few months. It's a non-negotiable part of my routine now, and I feel so much healthier and energised because of it.

Hi everyone,

I've managed six consecutive months of zero spends on non-essentials (dining out doesn't count). And no, I did not turn into a hermit or anything close to that. It's a small victory for sure, but it's quite an achievement because previously I used to splurge impulsively and excessively. Now I'm proud that I think more carefully about my purchases, and only buy things with real value.

Hi everyone,

My little family of 2 (soon to be 3) just got an acceptance letter for my daughter's enrollment in an esteemed kindergarten with a rigorous Chinese language immersion program. I'm super proud because the waiting list was long, and the selection criteria very competitive! It's a great boost for my stay-at-home-mom days, knowing she'll have such excellent early education.

It feels like forever since I hit a major milestone in my professional life, but I finally reached a point where I can comfortably say that my business has taken off. After three years of long nights and weekends filled with designing, I'm proud to see my small studio taking off. It's still scary putting myself out there, but each completed project brings me one step closer to success and takes me further away from the 9-5 job that was slowly killing me internally.

What about you guys? What recent milestones do you have that you'd like to share? I'm happy to celebrate them with you!
That's awesome! Congratulations on your business taking off! It's a big achievement and definitely worth celebrating. It's inspiring to hear how much passion and hard work you've put into it.

For me, it's been a huge milestone watching my eldest child learn how to ride a bike without training wheels. We've been working on it together over the school holidays, and his excitement and sense of achievement when he managed a few laps around the neighborhood park was heartwarming. Seeing him gain that new sense of confidence and freedom is priceless. I'm one proud mama!

It's these little moments that make everything so worthwhile. Here's to many more milestones for all of us!

That's awesome! Being your own boss is intimidating, but it sounds like you're killing it!

My little one just turned five, and we had a super hero-themed party for her. She dressed up as Wonder Woman, complete with a cute little cape and everything. Seeing her so happy and knowing that I organized the whole event gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. It's not a huge milestone, but after months of planning other people's events, it felt good to plan one for someone special at home and see it through without any stresses!

• Love
Reactions: mamamia
My biggest milestone as a single mom is finally launching my own online fitness business this year. It's been a tough but fulfilling journey because I also had to juggle my kids' homeschooling due to the pandemic. I'm proud that I can now inspire other parents to adopt a healthier lifestyle while managing work and family commitments.
That sounds great! It's impressive how you've managed to pursue your passions despite the challenges of being a single mom and the additional burdens placed by the pandemic. Homeschooling is no easy feat! Congratulations on achieving this milestone!

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
That's amazing! Starting your own online fitness business while homeschooling your kids is no easy feat. It's inspiring to see you conquer two challenging roles and thrive in them. Congratulations on achieving this milestone! Keep going, you've got this!

That sounds awesome! It's difficult balancing work and home responsibilities, so congrats on launching your business!

• Love
Reactions: wellness
That sounds awesome! It's difficult enough being a single parent, but adding homeschooling and starting your own business on top of that is a major achievement. You must be so proud and excited to have reached this milestone after all the blood, sweat, and tears. It's great to have you share your experience and inspire others in a similar situation.

That's awesome! It's challenging to manage work and personal commitments, so congratulations on achieving this milestone despite the circumstances!

• Love
Reactions: eternity
That's great. Must be very satisfying seeing as you had to overcome challenges to get there.

That sounds incredible! It's challenging to manage work, especially when you have to juggle other life roles and responsibilities. You should be proud of yourself; launching your own online fitness business is a major accomplishment!

Congratulations! That's really commendable, especially having to homeschool your kids during the pandemic - that must've been challenging! You should feel very accomplished. Does it help that you're in the fitness industry, then? Must be easier for you to keep the kids active too.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu