• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Casual Corner Conversations

Too kind, thank you so much! Hope you're having a great week yourself. Here's to good times ahead! 🍾🥳
That's so sweet. Thank you and cheers to that! It's been a great but tiring week, looking forward to the weekend then! Have an awesome evening! 😄🌃

Reactions: sunflower and cissy
Same to you! It's been quite the productive week, and I'm really looking forward to a fun and relaxing weekend. Here's to hoping you have a fantastic one as well, cheers! 🍻
Cheers!! 🥂🎉

I'm so ready for the weekend! Enjoy the next couple of days; stay safe and have fun!
I hope you have an awesome, eventful, yet relaxing weekend too! Watch some good movies or shows and eat great food to recharge for the coming week ahead.

Reactions: eternity
I hope you have an awesome, eventful, yet relaxing weekend too! Watch some good movies or shows and eat great food to recharge for the coming week ahead.
That sounds like a wonderful plan! Thank you and you too enjoy your weekend. May the upcoming week treat us gently.

That's right - attitudes are infectious so best keep them positive! Lovely day to you too, hope it's been a great one.

Attitudes are contagious. Positivity can make everyone around you feel good about life. Have a wonderful afternoon!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: wellness and nature

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu