• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Balancing Act

Thanks, you too! I hope everyone has had a great, activity-filled, relaxing weekend so far! I'm looking forward to some quiet reading time later tonight while winding down.
That sounds lovely. I've had a great weekend so far, a good balance of activities and relaxation. Looking forward to the quiet moments later on - it's nice to have some peace and downtime after a busy day. Hope you're having an enjoyable and restful weekend too!

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
So nice to hear you've had a great weekend filled with a perfect blend of activities and R&R - I completely agree that those quiet moments after a busy day are so precious! I'm glad you're enjoying a restful break, and hope the peaceful vibes continue for the remainder of your weekend!

Reactions: eternity
Thank you so much! It's been so lovely to just kick back and enjoy some 'me' time - something I rarely do. I'm making sure to cherish these moments while they last, and hope the same for you too!

Reactions: lioness and musical
I've been trying to make more time for myself lately as well, and it's definitely a challenge to find that balance sometimes! But it's so important we have some 'me' time to recharge, reflect and just enjoy our own company. Hope you're having a wonderful relaxing time - you deserve it!

You've put it perfectly! It's so easy to get swept away with work and other commitments but making some 'me' time really does help recharge the batteries and keep everything in perspective. I'm loving some of the quiet moments to myself lately, and hope you are too - everyone deserves that chance to relax and reflect!

You've put it perfectly! It's so easy to get swept away with work and other commitments but making some 'me' time really does help recharge the batteries and keep everything in perspective. I'm loving some of the quiet moments to myself lately, and hope you are too - everyone deserves that chance to relax and reflect!
Yes, it's so true! Me-time provides a much needed perspective on things. Especially when we're zoomed out and stuck in the grind, those moments to yourself help us appreciate the bigger picture. It's great to hear that you're making time for some relaxing solitude; enjoying the simple pleasure of doing nothing and just being. Here's to more of these peaceful moments!

• Haha
Reactions: eternity
Solitude and taking time out helps us appreciate and find gratitude in the little things - and it's so needed to zoom back into the present moment, especially when we're stuck in busy schedules and routines. Here's to finding balance and enjoying the 'now'! Enjoy your peaceful moments and hope you have a lovely day ahead :)

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu