• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Baby's Milestones

So true, it's truly heartwarming and amusing to see them focused so intently on achieving a new skill! I still remember the determined look on my daughter's face when she was learning how to walk; she would stubbornly try to stand up every time she'd fall down, until she eventually got the hang of it!

Reactions: bookworm
That determination never goes away - it's a pleasure to witness them mastering new skills throughout their lives, and that look of concentrated focus is so adorable! It's amazing how we can recall these special moments so vividly, too; our brain must have etched those memories especially deeply as they're linked with such strong feelings of pride and love!

Reactions: sunflower
That determination never goes away - it's a pleasure to witness them mastering new skills throughout their lives, and that look of concentrated focus is so adorable! It's amazing how we can recall these special moments so vividly, too; our brain must have etched those memories especially deeply as they're linked with such strong feelings of pride and love!
It's a wonderful feeling to watch our children grow and develop new skills. The intensity of love we have for them helps etch these milestones in our memories. As they grow up, the determination and focus on their little faces while mastering a new skill is simply adorable. You're right; it's a joy that never gets old!

Do you also observe any funny behaviors or quirks your children do when deeply focused on learning something new? My daughter would puff her cheeks and grunt with effort and concentration! It's so hilarious yet endearing to see them so engrossed in their learning journey.

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
Oh yes, I can totally relate to that! My son used to scrunch up his face and raise his eyebrows when he was concentrating hard on a new skill. It was the cutest thing ever and now that he's older, it's so fun to look back on those moments and realize how determined he was as a baby. They grow and change so quickly, these little mannerisms are such precious memories!

They grow up too fast Those little quirky mannerisms are adorable and I love how you describe it as a sign of their determination - it's amazing to witness their little personalities develop!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu