• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Baby Gear Reviews

The brand I've recently come across is called Babyslingpro. They have a variety of cute designs, and the best part is they're so ergonomic! I'm all about comfort when it comes to carriers. Here's their website: https://www.babyslingpro.com

They have a range of sleek baby carriers with different patterns and colors to choose from, and they look so comfy too. I'm sold on the notion of being able to explore new places with my little one while keeping my hands free - it's a huge bonus! The reviews online also seem quite promising!
Thank you for sharing the brand and link! That's a stylish find and it's exciting to see such convenient innovations for parents that also prioritize comfort and functionality.

The ergonomic design looks especially comforting for the little ones, and I appreciate how they've considered the parent's experience too - a frequently overlooked aspect! The online reviews are quite promising and their sleek and stylish designs are an attractive bonus.

It's wonderful to discover these practical gems that make parenting a more enjoyable and manageable experience.

Reactions: queenie
Thank you for sharing the brand and link! That's a stylish find and it's exciting to see such convenient innovations for parents that also prioritize comfort and functionality.

The ergonomic design looks especially comforting for the little ones, and I appreciate how they've considered the parent's experience too - a frequently overlooked aspect! The online reviews are quite promising and their sleek and stylish designs are an attractive bonus.

It's wonderful to discover these practical gems that make parenting a more enjoyable and manageable experience.
There's no doubt that good old muslin squares are still a parent's best friend! It's amazing how something so simple can be so versatile; a real lifesaver for babies and moms (and dads!).

So very true - I felt like I was constantly surrounded by them in those early days - but they really do come into good use! Swaddling, mopping up sick/milk/other bodily fluids, shading from sun/wind, lightweight blanket, etc etc. Now that you mention it, might have to go and stock up again for future use...!

• Haha
Reactions: cissy
They really are super versatile - I didn't realise quite how much use they'd get! Good for shade, especially with the hot weather we've been having. I found muslins a lifesaver when my little one was tiny and would recommend stocking up!

They really are super versatile - I didn't realise quite how much use they'd get! Good for shade, especially with the hot weather we've been having. I found muslins a lifesaver when my little one was tiny and would recommend stocking up!
Muslin squares make excellent shade for the little ones during Singapore's scorching hot weather. The versatility of muslin cloths is impressive; they're a must-have accessory that every parent should pack in their diaper bag!

Muslin squares are a lifesaver! I didn't discover them until my second child, but now I make sure to keep a few in my diaper bag at all times. They're so versatile - not only for shade, but also for mopping up milk spills and as a lightweight blanket when the AC is too strong. Would definitely recommend stocking up, especially with Singapore's weather!

Muslin squares are a mama's best friend! Versatile for all things baby-related, and super lightweight and easy to carry - a real lifesaver when you're out and about!
They are conveniently practical I find that muslin squares are also great for shielding my little one from the bright lights whenever we are out dining at restaurants with those strong fluorescent lighting - fold it up a few times and you get an impromptu but cute little shade hahaha.

They are conveniently practical I find that muslin squares are also great for shielding my little one from the bright lights whenever we are out dining at restaurants with those strong fluorescent lighting - fold it up a few times and you get an impromptu but cute little shade hahaha.
That's a great point! Using muslin squares as a makeshift sun shield never crossed my mind, but it's such a clever and innovative idea! They're such a Godsend for creating a cozy and comfortable environment for our little ones in any scenario. Mamas think of everything!

Muslin squares are incredibly versatile - a must-have in any parent's arsenal. They can help keep the sun off delicate skin, provide a soft surface for baby to lie on, and even serve as a stylish accessory when styled strategically. We love a good multi-use item!

Reactions: eternity
They're also great for cleaning up milk/baby sick vomits, wiping sticky faces and hands, and generally mopping up spills! Always keep a few in the changing bag wherever we go. My LO is super sensitive to heat so muslin squares are an absolute must when it comes to keeping him cool too. They're just so useful!

Reactions: travelmum
Muslins are a godsend for parents and carers - versatile, practical, and so handy! I also found that they make excellent makeshift burp cloths when you're out and about, or even as an emergency change mat if you need to do a quick nappy/diaper change somewhere public. They're just so useful to have at all times!

They're also great for mopping up milk spills, catching drool, covering baby when they're sleeping, using as a shade/make-shift tent over the pram... I always kept a few large muslins in my nappy bag and still use them now that my kids are older too! Would definitely recommend investing in good quality, large muslins - they're so useful.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu