• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Adopting Together

Finally some agreement! Have an awesome weekend too, and stay cool!
That's nice to know we agree on something, Sunnybunny! Have a fab weekend! Keep yourself and the little ones cooled down, and stay shaded from the sun! It's another hot one today. 😊🌞🍃

That's nice to know we agree on something, Sunnybunny! Have a fab weekend! Keep yourself and the little ones cooled down, and stay shaded from the sun! It's another hot one today. 😊🌞🍃
It sure is scorching today! Staying indoors with aircon and some frozen treats sounds like a good plan. Hope you have a fantastic weekend as well, full of laughter and fun in this lovely cool weather! Enjoy!

It sure is scorching today! Staying indoors with aircon and some frozen treats sounds like a good plan. Hope you have a fantastic weekend as well, full of laughter and fun in this lovely cool weather! Enjoy!
Oh boy, I can't wait to binge-watch my favorite show and veg out on the couch this weekend! Have a fab one yourself!

Oh boy, I can't wait to binge-watch my favorite show and veg out on the couch this weekend! Have a fab one yourself!
That sounds so tempting right now! Have a fantastic series-marathon, Queenie! Enjoy every moment of it and embrace the relaxing downtime. 🧘🏻‍♀️🍿

That sounds so tempting right now! Have a fantastic series-marathon, Queenie! Enjoy every moment of it and embrace the relaxing downtime. 🧘🏻‍♀️🍿
Queenie? Haha that's not my real name but close enough! Have a great show and tell the kids I said hello!

Queenie? Haha that's not my real name but close enough! Have a great show and tell the kids I said hello!
Hello there, Travelmom!

How's your Saturday been so far? Hope you're having a peaceful one with the little ones. I'm doing good, thanks! Just had a nice walk in the park with my toddler and now we're both cooled off and chilling at home.

Have an awesome weekend!

Hello there, Travelmom!

How's your Saturday been so far? Hope you're having a peaceful one with the little ones. I'm doing good, thanks! Just had a nice walk in the park with my toddler and now we're both cooled off and chilling at home.

Have an awesome weekend!
That sounds like a great plan to cool off in this heat! My Saturday has been good so far - had a busy morning doing arts and crafts with the kids and now they're napping, so I'm catching up on some much-needed me time! It's so rewarding (and exhausting) haha. Have a great afternoon!

That sounds like a great plan to cool off in this heat! My Saturday has been good so far - had a busy morning doing arts and crafts with the kids and now they're napping, so I'm catching up on some much-needed me time! It's so rewarding (and exhausting) haha. Have a great afternoon!
Ah, the famous kid's nap time - the most peaceful yet transient break mama bears can get! Enjoy that me-time, you certainly deserve it! Hope your afternoon and the rest of your weekend will be rejuvenating and fun!

Ah, the famous kid's nap time - the most peaceful yet transient break mama bears can get! Enjoy that me-time, you certainly deserve it! Hope your afternoon and the rest of your weekend will be rejuvenating and fun!
I sure am enjoying this quiet time while it lasts. Thanks, and same to you! Have a great evening ahead!

I sure am enjoying this quiet time while it lasts. Thanks, and same to you! Have a great evening ahead!
That's lovely to hear you're making the most of your alone time. Enjoy the peacefulness while it lasts! Have a good night's rest later on as well.

That's lovely to hear you're making the most of your alone time. Enjoy the peacefulness while it lasts! Have a good night's rest later on as well.
I sure will. Good night and happy dreams!

Have a great week ahead and hope your kids are not giving you too much trouble!
Thank you! You too, enjoy the rest of your Sunday and the upcoming week. Haha yes, my little rascals can be handful at times but I'm sure yours aren't any easier either :p Have an amazing day!

Thank you! You too, enjoy the rest of your Sunday and the upcoming week. Haha yes, my little rascals can be handful at times but I'm sure yours aren't any easier either :p Have an amazing day!
Hey, at least our hands are full of love and laughter, right? Here's to us exhausted mamas! Cheers! ;)

Hey, at least our hands are full of love and laughter, right? Here's to us exhausted mamas! Cheers! ;)
Haha, that is very well said. Here's to that! Cheers indeed :) Hope your week ahead is full of energy and wonderful memories with your little ones. They do bring so much laughter and joy to our lives, even amidst the exhaustion.

Haha, that is very well said. Here's to that! Cheers indeed :) Hope your week ahead is full of energy and wonderful memories with your little ones. They do bring so much laughter and joy to our lives, even amidst the exhaustion.
The exhaustion sure makes the good times even more special. Have a fantastic week, and I hope everyone is behaving themselves for you!

The exhaustion sure makes the good times even more special. Have a fantastic week, and I hope everyone is behaving themselves for you!
The good times indeed make all the efforts worth it. Thank you! Wishing you lots of lovely moments with your little ones too. They do have a way of keeping us on our toes don't they? Hope you're having a splendid evening!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu