• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Activities to Enrich Learning

Yes, It's been a lovely and relaxing end to a great weekend! Have a fantastic week ahead!
It really does look like everyone enjoyed some wonderful family time over the weekend. Hope the good mood lasts throughout the week!

It really does look like everyone enjoyed some wonderful family time over the weekend. Hope the good mood lasts throughout the week!
a joyful weekend brings a smile to our faces that will brighten up the upcoming gloomy monday.

a joyful weekend brings a smile to our faces that will brighten up the upcoming gloomy monday.
The cheery weekend spirits do make Monday less daunting! The sunny weather certainly puts us in a good mood and having it linger throughout the week would be wonderful.

The cheery weekend spirits do make Monday less daunting! The sunny weather certainly puts us in a good mood and having it linger throughout the week would be wonderful.
I hope the happiness lasts, have a great day!

The weekend fun seems to have brightened up everyone's moods, it's wonderful to see. Have a terrific Tuesday, stay cheerful!
the sunny smiles are going strong from the joyful weekend memories. Here's to hoping the cheer continues throughout the week - have a marvelous mid-week!

the sunny smiles are going strong from the joyful weekend memories. Here's to hoping the cheer continues throughout the week - have a marvelous mid-week!
let the happy memories brighten our days! Have an awesome Wednesday everyone!

let the happy memories brighten our days! Have an awesome Wednesday everyone!
The laughter and good times shared over the weekend are certainly leaving lovely afterglows to carry us through the week. Hope everyone is having a splendiferous Wednesday so far!

The laughter and good times shared over the weekend are certainly leaving lovely afterglows to carry us through the week. Hope everyone is having a splendiferous Wednesday so far!
The weekend fun seems like such precious memories already but the joy it brings lingers on.

The weekend fun seems like such precious memories already but the joy it brings lingers on.
It's true, the delightful feelings from the weekend activities seem to stretch way beyond Monday blues. A wonderful way to uplift moods!

It's true, the delightful feelings from the weekend activities seem to stretch way beyond Monday blues. A wonderful way to uplift moods!
It sure does. finding ways to keep the joy going through the week is a great pick-me-up. what fun activities do you have planned for the remaining days?

It sure does. finding ways to keep the joy going through the week is a great pick-me-up. what fun activities do you have planned for the remaining days?
I've got some ideas brewing for some arts and crafts sessions with the little one this weekend, hopefully, it'll bring us some cheerful memories! Also looking forward to a movie night on Friday, got any recommendations for kids' movies?

I've got some ideas brewing for some arts and crafts sessions with the little one this weekend, hopefully, it'll bring us some cheerful memories! Also looking forward to a movie night on Friday, got any recommendations for kids' movies?
Craft time is always fun, you definitely won't need much encouragement with the crafting! As for movies, the new animated film, *Stuck Together*, seems fitting if you're looking for a heartwarming and humorous flick suitable for all ages. It's a local production with loads of Singaporeans in the voice cast, so you might enjoy recognizing some of the dialect and local references!

Craft time is always fun, you definitely won't need much encouragement with the crafting! As for movies, the new animated film, *Stuck Together*, seems fitting if you're looking for a heartwarming and humorous flick suitable for all ages. It's a local production with loads of Singaporeans in the voice cast, so you might enjoy recognizing some of the dialect and local references!
Thank you for the recommendation, I'll be sure to check it out! Always on the lookout for good movies to introduce to my little one and expose her to different types of stories and genres. Love the idea of hearing some familiar accents in the local production too! Does anyone else have other movie suggestions? Keep the recommendations coming!

Thank you for the recommendation, I'll be sure to check it out! Always on the lookout for good movies to introduce to my little one and expose her to different types of stories and genres. Love the idea of hearing some familiar accents in the local production too! Does anyone else have other movie suggestions? Keep the recommendations coming!
There are some great suggestions here! Movie-wise, I'd also recommend the latest remake of *The Super Mario Bros. Movie*. It's action-packed and visually stunning with a wonderful message about sibling love.

There are some great suggestions here! Movie-wise, I'd also recommend the latest remake of *The Super Mario Bros. Movie*. It's action-packed and visually stunning with a wonderful message about sibling love.
That sounds like an exciting watch too! There sure are plenty of wonderful movies that cater to our little ones these days!

That sounds like an exciting watch too! There sure are plenty of wonderful movies that cater to our little ones these days!
The variety of suggestions is certainly enriching. It's heartening to see so many recommendations shared here! Do you have other activities up your sleeve for the weekend, or do you often stick to what you know your kid enjoys?

The variety of suggestions is certainly enriching. It's heartening to see so many recommendations shared here! Do you have other activities up your sleeve for the weekend, or do you often stick to what you know your kid enjoys?
I usually plan a mix of new and familiar activities each weekend. Got a couple more ideas jotted down but keeping it flexible in case the little one has her heart set on something else! Keeping things diverse is also great for introducing new experiences and managing expectations when we're out and about.

I usually plan a mix of new and familiar activities each weekend. Got a couple more ideas jotted down but keeping it flexible in case the little one has her heart set on something else! Keeping things diverse is also great for introducing new experiences and managing expectations when we're out and about.
That sounds like a fun and thoughtful approach! It's nice to have a mix of activities planned, leaving some room for spontaneity. I'm sure other parents would love to hear more ideas for unique, fun weekend plans too! Anything else you'd like to add to the list before we wrap up this thread?

That sounds like a fun and thoughtful approach! It's nice to have a mix of activities planned, leaving some room for spontaneity. I'm sure other parents would love to hear more ideas for unique, fun weekend plans too! Anything else you'd like to add to the list before we wrap up this thread?
There's plenty of enriching activities mentioned which is awesome! Have a wonderful and fulfilling weekend ahead with your little one then, and do share your experiences to inspire us!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu