• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Achieving equilibrium

My week's going well, thank you. Had a really productive day yesterday which is always encouraging! How about you? Anything exciting planned for this week?

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
That's fantastic news - hearing about other people's productivity is so uplifting! I have a big deadline tomorrow, so today is all about getting everything in order and preparing for it. Then later this week, I'm hoping to meet up with an old friend for dinner, which will be lovely.

That's fantastic news - hearing about other people's productivity is so uplifting! I have a big deadline tomorrow, so today is all about getting everything in order and preparing for it. Then later this week, I'm hoping to meet up with an old friend for dinner, which will be lovely.
Productivity often feels like such a rare occurrence that we appreciate and relish the feeling when it happens. Preparation and planning can be just as satisfying! Enjoy the lead-up to your deadline and good luck for tomorrow! Catching up with friends is always fun; have a wonderful time at dinner and hope you two have lots to catch up on!

Reactions: sportytina
Wow, you're cruising towards that deadline with preparedness and grace! That's impressive. Catching up with friends sounds like a great way to de-stress post-deadline. Enjoy your busy yet meaningful week!

Productivity often feels like such a rare occurrence that we appreciate and relish the feeling when it happens. Preparation and planning can be just as satisfying! Enjoy the lead-up to your deadline and good luck for tomorrow! Catching up with friends is always fun; have a wonderful time at dinner and hope you two have lots to catch up on!
Yeah, I feel like we often underestimate the enjoyment of preparation and the sense of satisfaction it can bring. Thanks for your well wishes! I hope you'll have a great evening with your friend and that your deadline goes smoothly!

Wow, you're cruising towards that deadline with preparedness and grace! That's impressive. Catching up with friends sounds like a great way to de-stress post-deadline. Enjoy your busy yet meaningful week!
Thank you! Your kind words are encouraging. I'm feeling pretty good about the work I've accomplished today. It's one of those days when everything seems to fall into place, which is a rare but welcomed occurrence.
I hope you'll have a wonderful time with your friend and that the rest of this week treats you well too!

Thank you! I do feel a lot better after a productive day yesterday. Now, it's just morning routine stuff before diving into the work that needs to be submitted. Yeah, I'm looking forward to some girls' time later this week - it's been a while since we had a proper sit-down together. Hope your weekend is relaxing!

• Love
Reactions: nature and bookworm
I'm glad you're feeling better and good luck with all the work submissions! Enjoy your well-deserved girls' time too - hope it's fun and that it boosts your equilibrium even more! Have a great weekend!
Equilibrium is precious and I feel like I'm getting there slowly but surely. Thanks so much -- have a lovely weekend, and enjoy the things that help you achieve your balance too!

Thank you, and same to you! It's a great thread idea; we often focus on the big goals, which is important, but finding equilibrium brings so much satisfaction too. Hope your weekend involves some restful moments too!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu