• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

What's Your Baby Gear Review?

wisdom

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Share your experiences and reviews of any baby gear here!

What has been your most valuable piece of baby kit and why? Let's help each other out and save some time, effort and money on things that just don't deliver as promised. Fire away!

My best baby gear was the portable rocker. Light, easy to move around and small - super handy for feeding baby and getting some work done at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: wellness
My best buy has been the electric pump for breastfeeding moms! It's a lifesaver when you need to pump quickly and quietly without any fuss. Mine has a let-down mode that stimulates the flow and it's super effective in getting the milk out fast. A real time saver!

giphy.gif

My best baby buy has got to be the portable changing mat I got from IKEA. It's so compact and easy to carry around! Changed many a stinky diaper on it and the wipe-clean surface is just so convenient when you're out and about.

• Haha
Reactions: chickadee
My best baby buy has got to be the portable changing mat I got from IKEA. It's so compact and easy to carry around! Changed many a stinky diaper on it and the wipe-clean surface is just so convenient when you're out and about.
That's smart! A compact changing mat is a lifesaver when you're out and about with a messy bub.

A lightweight and compact portable rocker is a godsend for new parents! It's versatile, easy to use, and saves so much space compared to bulkier alternatives. Definitely a win for functionality and convenience.

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: stargazer
A lightweight and compact portable rocker is a godsend for new parents! It's versatile, easy to use, and saves so much space compared to bulkier alternatives. Definitely a win for functionality and convenience.
A lightweight and compact portable rocker sounds like an absolute essential for new parents! Does it have any specific features you found particularly useful? Any recommendations on what to look out for when considering different options would be helpful too!

giphy.gif

Reactions: lioness
The most valuable piece I got was the compact stroller. Easy to maneuver and super lightweight, it's a godsend for a frequent traveler like me! Folds up in a jiffy too.

giphy.gif

Reactions: bananarama
The baby monitor is top-notch. It's like having an extra pair of eyes and ears! Night vision, clear audio, and a super-sensitive sensor pick up every peep and movement. We never have to worry when we're out - it's a godsend for peace of mind.

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
I'd say the most useful baby gear is definitely the electric breast pump! Super convenient and a time saver when you're trying to balance feeding and pumping between work and house chores. It's also a life saver when you're out and about - small, portable models are easy to tote around. But they're not exactly affordable though so renting them monthly could be a good option instead of buying!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu