• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

What's Your Baby Gear Recommendation?

koala

Top-Notch
Reaction score
We're looking to buy some new baby items as we're expecting our little one soon! Exciting times! Would love to hear what other parents swear by - any recommendations for must-have gear that made your parenting life easier? Any experiences with specific brands or products that were meh or amazing would be super helpful!

We're looking to buy some new baby items as we're expecting our little one soon! Exciting times! Would love to hear what other parents swear by - any recommendations for must-have gear that made your parenting life easier? Any experiences with specific brands or products that were meh or amazing would be super helpful!
As a parent, I found the Ergobaby Carrier to be an absolute godsend! It kept my hands free while keeping baby snug and comfy. It's easy to wear and distribute weight comfortably, which is a huge plus for extended periods out and about. I also loved that it grew with my child - so many configurations! Defo recommend this brand!

Some of the most useful gear that made my parenting journey much more manageable include my sturdy stroller (I'm a big fan of the City Mini series by Baby Jogger), and portable high chair (check out the brand Mountain Buggy). These two are absolute lifesavers for urban dwellin' moms like me!

Also, shoutout to the Nanny Ace nasal aspirator - a godsend for all those stuffy noses and unavoidable sick days.

Do share your recommendations so I can make mental notes! Always good to gather insights from other parents :)

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu