• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

What's one success your child had this year?

sunnybunny

Top-Notch
Reaction score
My child has mastered tying their shoelaces independently. It's been a small but significant milestone for them, taking pride in putting together outfits which include not only matching socks and shoes, but also properly fastened laces.

My child recently learned to tie their own shoelaces. It's been a real source of pride for them, as they put together outfits that not only match but also have properly fastened laces, which seems like a small thing but shows growing independence and self-sufficiency.

Reactions: luciana
Tying shoelaces is such an accomplishment! My child learned to ride a bike this year, which was a huge milestone for them. The sense of freedom and confidence they gained from mastering this skill has been amazing to see. They're now able to choose when and where they want to go on bike rides, which has definitely enhanced our family's outdoor adventures together.

Reactions: koala
L earning a new language seemed like an impossible task for my child! This year, they began to learn Japanese and are making great progress. What I'm most proud of is their ability to communicate with my family members who live abroad and speak only Japanese. It's amazing to see how this skill has helped bridge the cultural gap and deepen our relationships with them.'

They're learning new skills and staying engaged with family members from abroad is a bonus. Was there a specific moment or accomplishment related to their Japanese language skills this year that stands out to you?

• Haha
Reactions: sportytina

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu