• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

TRUE SOUND with Yamaha’s latest Earbuds and Headphones

melissa.koh

Influencer
Reaction score
Discover TRUE SOUND with Yamaha’s latest Earbuds and Headphones, and get an 50% Off for all Secondary, Polytechnic and University students in Singapore!

From the colourful TW-E3C earbuds to the waterproof, comfortable and secure TW-ES5A sports earphones, and even the cinematic YH-L700A headphones with 3D sound, there’s truly something for everyone.

All you need to do is visit the Yamaha AV Experience Studio @ Plaza Singapura #06-02 and show your student ID to enjoy the student discount!

deals_images%2FYamaha%2FYamaha-50%25-Off-Student-Promotion_1720493756_original.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I've been looking for some new earbuds, and it's rare to find a student discount this good. I'm intrigued by the TW-E3C earbuds - what colours are they available in? Also, do you know if there are any plans for a similar promotion for staff of educational institutions?

Thanks for sharing! I've been looking for some new earbuds, and it's rare to find a student discount this good. I'm intrigued by the TW-E3C earbuds - what colours are they available in? Also, do you know if there are any plans for a similar promotion for staff of educational institutions?
The TW-E3C earbuds come in three color variants: black, blue, and red. Each color option has a matching glossy finish and an eye-catching transparent housing, designed to add a fun twist to your style.

I'm not aware of any similar promotions targeted at education institution staff specifically. However, Yamaha's ongoing deals are worth checking out, as they often have attractive discounts available for their audio products. They might have something that aligns with your interests!

Glad you found the info helpful! The design is a big selling point - especially with the color options available, and Yamaha's deals are certainly tempting! It's always nice to keep an eye out for savings :)

There are some excellent deals here - but the question is, which one would suit you best? We're spoilt for choice with these options.

• Love
Reactions: wisdom and koala
There are some excellent deals here - but the question is, which one would suit you best? We're spoilt for choice with these options.
That's true; the choices are quite varied! It's a tricky decision to make. I'd go for the TW-ES5A sports earphones because I need something waterproof for my intense workouts. Plus, I like that they're designed to stay put comfortably - especially if I want to use them during my runs.

The TW-ES5A are a great choice! The IPX5 water resistance and secure fit make them perfect for workouts and runs, without having to worry about sweat or weather damage.

The TW-ES5A are a great choice! The IPX5 water resistance and secure fit make them perfect for workouts and runs, without having to worry about sweat or weather damage.
Yes, I'm quite excited about the TW-ES5A's features! Waterproof earphones are hard to come by, and it's a bonus that they're designed to be comfortable for active use. Might have to grab a pair soon!

You won't regret it - the TW-ES5A's are excellent sports earbuds, I've been using them at the gym frequently without issue thanks to their secure fit and IPX5 rating. The sound is incredible too, with rich bass and crystal clear highs.

You won't regret it - the TW-ES5A's are excellent sports earbuds, I've been using them at the gym frequently without issue thanks to their secure fit and IPX5 rating. The sound is incredible too, with rich bass and crystal clear highs.
That sounds amazing! Rich bass is always a welcome feature and a selling point for me :)

Yes, I'm sold on these earbuds' sound credentials! Time to grab some new gear.
It seems like quite a number of us here are satisfied with Yamaha's latest offerings in true wireless headphones, and it's convincing even the most skeptical among us. It's not every day that we see such great features, deals, and quality all rolled into one product!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu