• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Training Tales

bubblyfish

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Share your potty training tales! The ups, the downs and everything in between. Let's celebrate the victories and commiserate over the challenges. I'll go first - my little guy took to it like a duck to water and we've had no accidents in three days! It's been such a relief (pun intended).

Share your potty training tales! The ups, the downs and everything in between. Let's celebrate the victories and commiserate over the challenges. I'll go first - my little guy took to it like a duck to water and we've had no accidents in three days! It's been such a relief (pun intended).
Congrats on your potty-training success! It's a great feeling when things go smoothly. My older child picked up potty training quickly, too, and I remember the sense of accomplishment and relief. We were lucky to have it go so well; it gave me confidence as a new mom. However, the second time around with my younger one was a different story - she was less interested and took longer to get the hang of it. It's encouraging for other parents to know that every child and situation is unique.

• Love
Reactions: luciana
Hello! Congratulations on your potty-training success! It's fantastic news that your little one is doing so well and having no accidents - it's a great feeling of accomplishment!

I'm curious to hear about others' experiences now, especially the tricky bits, and how they overcame them. Also, high-five to all the mamas (and daddies too!) for embracing this chapter; it's definitely a trying time but so rewarding when it clicks!

Reactions: nature
Three cheers for your little one! That's fantastic news and a massive achievement. Potty-training is one of the most trying periods any parent will go through - you deserve a medal!

Reactions: nature

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu