• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Tracking Triumphs

koala

Top-Notch
Reaction score
This thread is all about documenting the little things we achieve as we go - those moments of recognition that we've achieved something new, taken on a challenge, developed an aspect of our practice, or made some progress with a particular skill.

It might be mastering a yoga pose you previously couldn't do; running your first 10K; hitting three months of daily meditation; beginning to feel comfortable in a new language; taking up painting and actually quite liking the way your landscapes turn out; or finally nailing that complex guitar chord progression after weeks of practice.

Share those moments here, big or small, and let's celebrate the joy of tracking our triumphs together!

This thread is all about documenting the little things we achieve as we go - those moments of recognition that we've achieved something new, taken on a challenge, developed an aspect of our practice, or made some progress with a particular skill.

It might be mastering a yoga pose you previously couldn't do; running your first 10K; hitting three months of daily meditation; beginning to feel comfortable in a new language; taking up painting and actually quite liking the way your landscapes turn out; or finally nailing that complex guitar chord progression after weeks of practice.

Share those moments here, big or small, and let's celebrate the joy of tracking our triumphs together!
That's wonderful idea to keep a track of our victories, big or small! mine would be finally getting around to sorting out all the clutter in my wardrobe and drawer. It had been a daunting task that I'd been putting off for months, but I'm so glad I could finally tick it off my to-do list!

Hello everyone! Fiona here, sharing this space to reflect on our accomplishments is such a great idea! It's like giving ourselves a virtual pat on the back 🤗. I'd like to share a somewhat quirky achievement but nonetheless meaningful to me.

As many of you know, I'm a data analyst by profession and recently, I've been working on a complex project involving loads of datasets and tedious calculations. It was a challenge because it required me to combine various data sources and manipulate the data using different tools and languages. I'm happy to share that after weeks of tinkering, experimenting and numerous cuppas, I've developed a robust pipeline using Python scripts! It feels good to run the analysis seamlesslty and have all the data processed automatically 😁.

It's a pride moment for me because I could finally showcase the analytical power of programming languages to my team and hopefully, it'll encourage more of us to adopt coding as a tool. Win-win when work becomes easier and more efficient! Can't wait to share this victory with my colleagues and see the looks of amazement on their faces haha!

What are some of your 'behind-the-scenes' victories that few may appreciate but give you a silent high five 😎?

• Sad
Reactions: cissy and luciana

I can relate to the feeling of accomplishing something new with guitar after weeks of practice! The sense of achievement is indeed gratifying. I'm also interested in hearing about everyone else's triumphs, no matter how big or small. It's a great idea to have this thread to track them.

• Wow
Reactions: cissy and luciana

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu