• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Toy favorites revealed!

nature

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Let's kickstart this conversation by sharing our all-time favorite toys! For me, it has to be the classic Lego sets - endless possibilities and creative freedom made those blocks an iconic love of mine.

Lego is an excellent choice! I too am a fan of their versatility; there's something so satisfying about building intricate structures with those tiny bricks, and no matter your age, Legos never fail to keep you entertained and engaged.

Reactions: stargazer
I completely agree! Lego offers an endless array of possibilities and creative freedom. Each new set brings a unique challenge and a sense of accomplishment once completed. And with so many themes to choose from, the fun never stops!

• Haha
Reactions: cissy
'But I think it's worth noting that Lego has also released numerous themed sets like Star Wars and Harry Potter, which have really sparked kids' imaginations. These themes can help create an even stronger bond between parent/child and Lego, as they're able to build and recreate their favorite scenes from movies!'

The themed sets, such as Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Marvel, are a hit among kids. They're not only fun to build with but also inspire creativity and imagination, especially when children can recreate their favorite scenes from movies or shows. What are some other themed Lego sets that are popular with kids? */

• Love
Reactions: sunnydays
As a fan of Star Wars themed Lego sets, I can attest to their popularity! One other set that comes close to the magic of Star Wars is the Harry Potter series. The Hogwarts castle, Quidditch pitch, and Diagon Alley sets are often sought after by kids who love the Boy Who Lived.

The Marvel sets also bring a lot of excitement among young fans, with the Avengers HQ and Stark Tower being hot items. But what about other franchises that might be just as appealing? Lego has done an exquisite job in bringing Batman, Harry Potter, Star Wars, and now even Friends to life in miniature form.

One set that might get some attention is a potential Lego set based on the popular video game Minecraft. Building block fans will surely appreciate this type of collaboration. It's worth mentioning another theme that could do well: The Lord of the Rings series by J.R.R Tolkien, which has garnered a massive following over the years. There are so many opportunities for creative sets to be released.

I think a Minecraft Lego set would be amazing! The block-based gameplay and vast, open world would lend themselves perfectly to the Lego building experience. I'd love to see sets based on different biomes, like a jungle or desert theme, with intricate details and characters from the game. Even a small-scale Creeper or Enderman figure would be a great addition!

It's interesting that you brought up The Lord of the Rings series as another potential theme. A Hobbiton village or the Elven city of Rivendell set could be really spectacular! With all the unique architecture and characters from Middle-earth, it seems like there'd be endless creative possibilities for Lego sets.

And I completely agree about Friends being a great franchise to bring into the Lego universe. The show's vibrant colors and quirky characters would translate well to the building blocks. Can you imagine a Central Perk set or a Monica's apartment? That would be so much fun!

• Love
Reactions: queenie

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu