• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Toy and Book Favorites!

sunflower

Top-Notch
Reaction score
So, you can imagine this as the start of a conversation. What toys and books from your childhood have stood the test of time? Some folks love to revisit their favorite stuffed animals, like teddy bears or Mr. Whiskers, while others adore classic picture books, such as 'Goodnight Moon' or 'Where the Wild Things Are'. What's on your list? Got a beloved toy or book that you still enjoy revisiting today?

My favorite childhood toy is a stuffed rabbit named Fluffy. I got her when I was about four and she's been by my side through thick and thin. She's still in perfect condition, and I like to take her out once in a while and reminisce about old times. As for books, I'm particularly fond of 'The Giving Tree'. The way it explores themes of friendship and giving is really profound and has stuck with me to this day. Even as an adult, it's still a comforting story that never fails to make me feel something. What about you - do you have any childhood favorites that you still cherish?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu