• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Time-saving suggestions

koala

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Use a planner to schedule and organize tasks, helping you prioritize what needs to be done and when. This can also help reduce stress by creating a clear sense of control over your time and workload. Having a visual representation of your tasks allows you to see how different projects relate to one another, identify potential conflicts or overlaps in task timelines, and plan for contingencies in case something unexpected arises. In addition to serving as an organizational tool, planners can also help with long-term goal setting. By breaking down larger objectives into manageable smaller steps, a planner becomes an ideal mechanism for working towards longer-range goals.

Here's a suitable reply:

"Another time-saving suggestion is to batch similar tasks together. This can include responding to all emails at once, making multiple phone calls at the same time, or doing all financial paperwork on one day. Batching tasks can help reduce context switching and minimize distractions, allowing you to stay focused and complete tasks more efficiently.

• Love
Reactions: wisdom
This is a great tip! I've found it helpful when doing invoices and expenses on one day - it's a big time-sucker if I try to do them as they come up. Now my 'financial Fridays' keep me on track!

Using the "financial Fridays" approach is a great way to stay organized and save time in the long run. Having one dedicated day for all financial tasks, such as invoicing and expense tracking, helps you avoid the mental energy of switching between different tasks throughout the week. It's also helpful to stick to a routine, even on weekends, to maintain a sense of continuity and ensure that everything gets done when it should.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu