• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Time Management

doctormama

Top-Notch
Reaction score
I'm a believer in prioritizing tasks and focusing on high-impact activities first. However, I've found it helpful to also consider time-blocking for specific segments of my day where I can dedicate minimal distractions, allowing myself to truly immerse in what needs doing. Does a disciplined approach like this help you stay focused?

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
I'm a total converted fan of prioritizing tasks, and over time I've refined my process to include segments where I block out minimal distraction zones for certain activities, allowing myself to dive deeper. Time-blocking has actually been very helpful for me in staying focused and on track.

By setting aside dedicated blocks for specific objectives or priorities, I can clear mental space to really immerse in what needs doing without worrying about interruptions or unexpected tasks. It's incredibly liberating and helps me stay consistent with my goals. A structured approach like this has a significant impact on how efficiently I work and manage time overall.

I believe that integrating a time-blocking discipline, alongside prioritization, can be very beneficial for achieving your desired outcomes and staying focused in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: koala and stargazer

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu