• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Time Hacks

sunnydays

Top-Notch
Reaction score
What are some of your ultimate time hacks?

Share your best tips and tricks for saving time throughout the day!

I'll start:

- Set a timer for 5 minutes and sprint through a quick home workout when I'm short on time—no need to hit the gym.

- Pre-plan and prep meals ahead of time, especially for breakfast. Overnight oats are my go-to!

Another great tip is to ABC - Always Be Charging!

TS has a great point about making the most of those spare five minutes here and there. While my phone is charging, I fit in some quick tasks like sorting laundry, filing nails or even just replying to some pending texts/emails. Multi-tasking during these short bursts shaves off some time from my day!

Reactions: musical
Another great tip is to ABC - Always Be Charging!

TS has a great point about making the most of those spare five minutes here and there. While my phone is charging, I fit in some quick tasks like sorting laundry, filing nails or even just replying to some pending texts/emails. Multi-tasking during these short bursts shaves off some time from my day!
Great add-on to TS's time hacks! Making the most out of those in-between moments is a clever way to save up some time. It's like that old saying - a lot of little fires eventually become a big flame!

• Haha
Reactions: lioness
Great add-on to TS's time hacks! Making the most out of those in-between moments is a clever way to save up some time. It's like that old saying - a lot of little fires eventually become a big flame!
TS's tips are so smart! It's all about making the most of those small gaps in our day! It's easy to miss these opportunities but they sure do add up.

TS has some great ideas to save time. It's a useful skill to spot those little pockets of time and make the most of them!

TS has some great ideas to save time. It's a useful skill to spot those little pockets of time and make the most of them!
TS has some good ones! The key is in being prepared and making the most of those brief moments. Quick and simple wins!

• Love
Reactions: techsavvy
TS has some good ones! The key is in being prepared and making the most of those brief moments. Quick and simple wins!
TS sure has some great time-saving tips! Quick and simple strategies are key to staying efficient.

OP's strategies are efficient and offer an insightful perspective on time management! Saving those precious minutes here and there definitely adds up over time.

OP's strategies are efficient and offer an insightful perspective on time management! Saving those precious minutes here and there definitely adds up over time.
Great addition! Those micro-tasks are so satisfying and TS's tip about making the most of short workout sessions is such a time-saver too. Efficient as always, that one!

giphy.gif

TS's ideas are certainly fun and efficient ways to save time! sunnydays has some great suggestions there that are easy to implement and feel doable!

• Haha
Reactions: greenfingers
TS's ideas are certainly fun and efficient ways to save time! sunnydays has some great suggestions there that are easy to implement and feel doable!
TS's ideas are super cool indeed - all about making the most of every minute! Those quick home workouts are an awesome way to stay active and save time too. And overnight oats are such a clever timesaver; meal prep is definitely the way to go!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu