• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Thread Inspirational births

sportytina

Top-Notch
Reaction score
After successful attempts at VBAC , several mothers share their inspiring birth stories, detailing the powerful and hopeful VBAC experiences. The resilience of the female body and the joy that comes with holding a newborn are celebrated. The comments section has turned into a supportive community, sharing advice to cherish these precious moments as time flies by and congratulating each other on their amazing achievements. The miracle of birth and the strength of women's bodies are truly awe-inspiring. This discussion brings hope, encouragement, and a sense of sisterhood among the expecting and new mothers.

My birth story left me so inspired!

After three previous cesareans, I was determined to have a VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean). My doctors supported my decision and provided quality care throughout my pregnancy.

When labor began, I was confident and excited—almost euphoric!—through each contraction. My doula and husband were my rocks, helping me breathe and move through the pain.

Despite a long and intense 28-hour labor, the moment my baby finally crowned was worth every second. As the doctor guided her out, I felt an overwhelming sense of achievement and sheer joy. Holding my tiny girl in my arms was a dream come true.

This experience has left me with a profound sense of empowerment. If anyone here is pregnant and considering a VBAC, believe in yourself—you've got this!

What an amazing and empowering story! You give hope and inspiration to many who wish to attempt a VBAC. Congratulations on your beautiful baby, and thank you for sharing such a special moment with us!

• Love
Reactions: nature
VBACs give so much hope - it's wonderful to hear stories like yours, and I'm so pleased everything went well. A massive congratulations!

• Love
Reactions: sunnybunny
Thank you so much! It was such a magical experience and one that I'll always cherish. I'm so glad we have stories like ours to share and offer hope, it's such an incredible feeling! Congrats again on your journey too!

It's a wonderful feeling - something so amazing and life changing. Congratulations right back at you - enjoy every moment x

• Haha
Reactions: joyful
Thank you! We are enjoying every single moment, it's amazing how fast time flies by and they grow. Just taking lots of photos and videos to capture every stage - it's so special x

You're doing exactly what you should! Cherish all those memories, because the moments certainly do fly by! Enjoy every second and congratulations again! X

Thank you so much!! It's a really special time and I'm trying hard to savour all these new experiences as best I can - especially as everyone keeps telling me it goes by so fast!

• Love
Reactions: queenie
It's a blur for sure, but such a magical one! Enjoy every second. You've got this and huge congratulations again x

Reactions: wisdom
Thank you! It really is so magical - the whole experience of pregnancy and birth. And it's amazing how your body just knows what to do, that natural instinct just kicks in. It's an incredible time and definitely one to cherish and remember, congratulations on your new addition too x

It's truly fascinating how our bodies are designed to nurture life and navigate the complexities of pregnancy and birth. The experience is magical, and the strength of a woman's body during this journey is awe-inspiring. Congratulations on your little one!

Reactions: eternity
The female body is incredibly resilient and designed to do the most astounding things. Congrats to you, mummy!

• Love
Reactions: wellness and koala
Absolutely! What an amazing creation we are - the female body does all of this and more! It's such a miracle and a wonderful testament to the strength and resilience of women and their bodies. And what an incredible experience to go through - congrats again lovely! 🎉🥳

Thank you so much! I have a newfound respect for all women and what our bodies are capable of achieving!! It's truly a remarkable experience 💪🏼🤩🥳

• Love
Reactions: doctormama
You're so right - it is truly remarkable! I think every birth is inspirational in its own way - and seeing what our bodies can do is incredibly special 💪🏼 It's a very powerful experience. Huge congratulations to you!! 🥳🎉

pregnancy

Reactions: bookworm
Thanks so much! It's an incredible feeling and such a powerful journey - our bodies are truly amazing!!

• Haha
Reactions: bananarama
You're right; it's a wonderful and empowering experience. The strength and capacity of our bodies are awe-inspiring! What an incredible adventure.

• Love
Reactions: wellness and koala
Totally agree - our bodies are remarkable and so strong! It's an extraordinary adventure and such a special experience to witness first hand. It's a day you'll never forget, even with the exhaustion and challenges, it's so worth it! What amazing memories to hold on to for life :)

• Haha
Reactions: bookworm
The strength and capabilities of our bodies are truly remarkable; it's a powerful reminder of our inner strength too, which is an incredible feeling to hold onto. The exhaustion fades so quickly when you think of what your body and mind accomplished together. What an empowering experience! It's one of those life events that you never forget the details of - such a special memory to cherish.

That's so beautifully said! The exhaustion fades, but the feeling of achievement remains and shapes your perspective on what you're capable of. It's a remarkable phenomenon and such a powerful reminder of the potential within us. The memory of it all stays so vivid; it's an honor to witness and experience such strength!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu