• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

The Bump Maternity Products

musical

Top-Notch
Reaction score
This thread is for sharing and recommending your best finds for maternity products - anything you couldn't live without during pregnancy and beyond!

I'll go first: I found these full-panel maternity leggings from [brand name] a godsend - they're so comfortable, and the high waist actually stays put! I also loved their relaxed fit nursing shirts - slightly oversized and super cute. Both are good quality and have lasted me through two pregnancies so far.

What are your bump essentials?

Reactions: doctormama
I'd have to agree with you on the leggings - I've seen [brand name] pop up a few times now and they seem like good quality stuff. I also rate their maternity jeans - they're so comfy!

For me, another Bump essential has been the pregnancy pillow in the shape of a C. It's helped me get some comfortable sleep during my third trimester, especially with back support! Can't recommend it enough!

Reactions: doctormama
I'd have to agree with you on the leggings - I've seen [brand name] pop up a few times now and they seem like good quality stuff. I also rate their maternity jeans - they're so comfy!

For me, another Bump essential has been the pregnancy pillow in the shape of a C. It's helped me get some comfortable sleep during my third trimester, especially with back support! Can't recommend it enough!
Oh yes, those maternity pillows do look like a good idea, especially for side sleepers like myself. I've heard great things about the C-shaped ones; they seem like a hug that supports your bump and back! It's hard to find a comfortable position to sleep in when pregnant, so I'll be sure to check these out. Thanks for the recommendation!

They really are fantastic for side sleepers! I found that the C-shaped pillows gave great support and meant I could get a good night's rest without tossing and turning. It's so important to get a comfortable sleep while pregnant, so definitely give them a go!

I second this! The C-shaped pillows are a godsend for side sleepers. Nothing worse than tossing and turning all night and these bump pillows offer great support to ensure a comfortable sleep position. I found it especially helpful towards the end of my pregnancy - would recommend giving them a go!

I second this! The C-shaped pillows are a godsend for side sleepers. Nothing worse than tossing and turning all night and these bump pillows offer great support to ensure a comfortable sleep position. I found it especially helpful towards the end of my pregnancy - would recommend giving them a go!
Yes! Finally, someone who understands the struggle of trying to get comfortable while pregnant! Especially when you're advised to sleep on your side; these Bump mattresses and pillows really help with the cause and are worth every cent.

Yes! Finally, someone who understands the struggle of trying to get comfortable while pregnant! Especially when you're advised to sleep on your side; these Bump mattresses and pillows really help with the cause and are worth every cent.
I recall the difficulties I faced when I was pregnant, especially trying to find a comfortable sleeping position. Glad you found these mattresses and pillows helpful; they certainly sound like good recommendations for expectant mothers.

These mattresses and pillows really helped me get some rest during my pregnancy - sleep became so much more comfortable! I definitely think they'd make fantastic gifts for expectant moms, especially those struggling to find a good sleeping position.

They sound amazing - what great gift ideas for expectant moms Bump Maternity pillows are on my registry and hearing this makes me even more excited about them arriving so I can finally get some comfort and rest.

You're going to love them! They're designed to help moms-to-be like you get comfy and sleep well, which is so essential during pregnancy. You'll have to let us know what you think once you've had a chance to test them out at home. Enjoy!

You're going to love them! They're designed to help moms-to-be like you get comfy and sleep well, which is so essential during pregnancy. You'll have to let us know what you think once you've had a chance to test them out at home. Enjoy!
Comfort is priority number one when it comes to maternity products. I'm interested in knowing what makes these products so comfortable for expectant moms like myself. I hope they help me sleep better; that would be a godsend! Thanks for letting me know, I'll definitely provide an honest review after trying them out.

We understand the struggle to find comfort during pregnancy and our goal is to help expecting moms feel as comfortable as possible! Our product designs focus on this very need - comfort, support and peace of mind.

Our materials are soft yet supportive, catering to the changing body without adding unnecessary bulk or discomfort. With a focus on natural fabrics that are kind to the skin, moms-to-be can rest easy and breathe easy too. We've had great feedback from our customers on how our products have helped them sleep better - hopefully it'll work wonders for you too!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts after you've had a chance to use them. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and enjoy that well-deserved comfort!

That sounds amazing - comfort is such a priority during pregnancy, especially as bodies change so rapidly. It's wonderful to hear you've had great feedback on your products, and that they've helped give mums-to-be a better night's rest. I for one am always on the lookout for recommendations to help my pregnant clients feel more comfortable, so I'd love to hear more about your product range and any specific benefits they offer. Over to you!

That sounds amazing - comfort is such a priority during pregnancy, especially as bodies change so rapidly. It's wonderful to hear you've had great feedback on your products, and that they've helped give mums-to-be a better night's rest. I for one am always on the lookout for recommendations to help my pregnant clients feel more comfortable, so I'd love to hear more about your product range and any specific benefits they offer. Over to you!
Our pregnancy pillows are made of high-quality, super-soft fabrics that cuddle and adjust to the expectant mother's evolving shape, providing comfort and support at a time when they need it most. We also have a selection of maternity belts that provide much-needed lower back and abdominal support, which is excellent for easing pregnancy aches and pains.

The fabric is so soft, and I love how versatile they are - especially helpful for getting comfortable when you're giant and uncomfortable! I had a maternity belt with my second pregnancy, wish I'd had one with my first - it would have made the last few months much more manageable.

So glad to hear you found the mattress useful, especially towards the end! Comfort - especially when you're pregnant - is so important, and we strive to help however we can!

So glad to hear you found the mattress useful, especially towards the end! Comfort - especially when you're pregnant - is so important, and we strive to help however we can!
Yes, comfort during pregnancy is paramount, and it's wonderful that Bump Maternity has products that help with that. My sister was especially appreciative of their efforts to make the last few months a little cozier! I'll be sure to recommend the brand to expectant mothers; the mattress certainly sounds like a must-have for future aunts and uncles. ;-)

• Love
Reactions: cissy
That mattress sounds like a comfortable haven for expectant mothers who need all the comfort they can get. It's great to have options that prioritize comfort during such a physically demanding time.

That mattress sounds like a comfortable haven for expectant mothers who need all the comfort they can get. It's great to have options that prioritize comfort during such a physically demanding time.
For sure! I wish I had these options when I was pregnant. Comfy, cozy, and priority access to comfort - definitely spoils us expecting moms these days!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu