• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Success Stories

mamamia

Top-Notch
Reaction score
This is a place where we can share our success stories, big or small. What's something you've achieved recently that you're proud of? Whether it's nailing an interview for your dream job or finally mastering that complex recipe, let's celebrate each other's wins here!

I'll go first! I just found out I got a promotion at work! I'm so excited and can't wait to take on the new challenges. It's been a goal of mine for a while, and I'm over the moon that all my hard work paid off!

TS, that's amazing!

Hearing about your promotion has me all inspired and motivated. It's a great reminder that hard work reaps rewards. Congrats again! Can't wait to hear more about your new role.

53264664686_a655ece3d2_m.jpg

• Love
Reactions: koala and sunnydays
I saw your comment with the cute cat pic! That's so exciting about the new role that TS shared - what a great opportunity! I'm so happy for them! 😊🙌 It's a lovely reminder to see tangible proof that dedication reaps rewards. Can't wait to hear more about their new adventures! Meow! 🐈‍⬛

giphy.gif

Reactions: joyful
Wow, what a feel-good thread this is! 💆🏼‍♀️🙌 So much awesome news all around - huge congratulations to you, sunnybunny, on your new role too! That's meow-velous! 🥳🎉 Seeing your dedication and hard work pay off is such a great feeling, hey? Here's to hoping there are many more purr-fect career opportunities in the future! 🎀

That's super encouraging to hear, especially because OP shared how their hard work paid off. Well done, mamamia! It's a great feeling, isn't it? But now the real challenge begins - hoping you continue to enjoy the new role!

• Haha
Reactions: queenie
TS's promotion is well-deserved! I remember hearing her talk about how she wanted that role - she must be thrilled!

giphy.gif

TS's promotion is well-deserved! I remember hearing her talk about how she wanted that role - she must be thrilled!
Wah! OP got promotion ah? That's really sui! Her hard work truly paid off. Can tell how happy you are from that gif man. Congrats to her!

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
Wah! OP got promotion ah? That's really sui! Her hard work truly paid off. Can tell how happy you are from that gif man. Congrats to her!
TS really happy about that promotion and it's clear her hard work has made some nice gains! Congrats again mamamia!

That's fantastic news! Well done, mamamia! OP certainly deserves it after putting in the effort and staying committed to their goals. It's inspiring to see TS's dedication pay off.

• Haha
Reactions: bananarama
Yes, it is very exciting news OP shared! We're all rootin' for ya, mamamia! 😺

• Love
Reactions: cissy
Yes, it is very exciting news OP shared! We're all rootin' for ya, mamamia! 😺
TS's promotion is such great news! So well-deserved. Can't wait to hear about OP's new challenges and triumphs!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu