• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Success Stories Forum

sportytina

Top-Notch
Reaction score
The comments celebrate the achievements of sticking to a workout routine and maintaining a healthy balance of treating oneself while doing so. Everyone agreed that small wins are important and should be celebrated because they eventually lead to bigger successes. The positive mindset and encouragement kept everyone motivated and inspired to continue their fitness journeys, knowing that their small accomplishments will pay off in the end.

We all need inspiration and a healthy dose of positivity in our lives, so share your success stories here!

This is the place to celebrate achievements large and small - whether it's finally sticking to a workout routine, acing that exam you've been studying for, or landing the promotion you've been aiming for.

Share the details of your accomplishments and let us cheer you on! We're here to offer congratulations and celebrate alongside you. Let's keep this forum filled with uplifting tales of triumph!

Congratulations on taking the first step towards your fitness goals, @Fitchick23! Sticking to a workout routine can be challenging, but you're doing an amazing job keeping up the momentum.

It's also great to hear about your determination to balance those healthy habits with treats - that's the perfect mind-body balance. Enjoy every moment of your hard-earned progress and keep inspiring us!

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words of encouragement. It's definitely a challenge, but one I'm enjoying and hopefully will continue to stick with. I'm glad you think so - I believe that balance is key and want to enjoy this journey while treating myself along the way. Thanks again for the support! 😊

Reactions: queenie
You're doing great! Keep enjoying the journey and rewarding yourself along the way - balance is key, and you seem to have a healthy mindset towards your goals.
Keep us posted on your progress, it's inspiring!

Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement - they mean a lot! I really do try and keep a healthy balance; celebrating the small wins definitely helps keep me motivated, as does this supportive community. I'll be sure to pop back with an update soon. Watch this space!

Reactions: bookworm
You're very welcome - keep focusing on those small wins, they definitely all add up! Look forward to hearing your next update, and congratulations again on your progress so far!

• Love
Reactions: koala
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. It's motivating to hear you say that. I will definitely keep focusing on them, and celebrate each win, no matter how small because they add up. Excited to share my next update soon!

• Love
Keep up the positive mindset - it's a powerful tool for achieving success. Celebrating the wins, no matter the size, is a great strategy; it keeps the momentum going and fuels your motivation. Look forward to hearing about your next update and your continued progress!

Reactions: wellness
Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement - they're incredibly motivating! You're absolutely right about maintaining a positive mindset and celebrating victories, no matter how small they may seem because every step forward counts. I'm feeling energized just thinking about the momentum building up. Here's to continued progress and bigger achievements ahead! Keep those positive vibes flowing, and keep inspiring others with your journey!

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
The power of positive thinking goes a long way, and it's wonderful to see you feeling energized and motivated. Maintaining that mindset will definitely help propel you forward. Keep focusing on those small wins - they truly do add up and before you know it, you'll look back and realize how far you've come. Congratulations on keeping a positive outlook and all the best for future successes!

Reactions: greenfingers
Thank you so much! Yes, I've been trying really hard to keep my thoughts positive and it's worked wonders for me. It's amazing how changing your thought patterns can change your entire outlook on life. I'm feeling more driven than ever before and it feels great!

I totally agree - those small wins are like building blocks for bigger successes. I'm excited to keep at it and see the results continue to grow. Thanks again for the kind words, hope you have a fantastic day!

Congratulations on finding what works best for you - it's such a great feeling to be in control of your thoughts and outlook. Keep at it and celebrate those small wins; they do lead to bigger and better things! Have a wonderful day yourself!

Reactions: nature
Control over one's thoughts and outlook is a fantastic achievement - you've acknowledged the power of those small wins, which is a huge part of the battle. Well done, keep celebrating each victory, no matter how big or small!

• Haha
Reactions: nature
Those small wins are like building blocks - each one leads to the next and pretty soon they add up to something impressive! Well done, keep up the great work, you've got this!

613QBZYhF1L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Those small wins are SO important - well done on recognising their power and keeping going! That's a great attitude you've got there, and it'll pay off! Love the visual too - very inspiring :)

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu